Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tuning Chip Review From Germany

Crasstoe

Does anyone have a tuning box for the 2.0 that they want to sell??? lol i just need that extra little bit of power to match the 2.0 golf, a3 and few other cars with 236 lbs/ft

Try a search on eBay for Tunit... They do come up for some cheap money sometimes...

• 3 years later...

A necro post for which I apologise.

I have since sold the Auris however before selling pulled this out of it, and rather than watch it sit in my garage unused I have decided I will offer it for sale on here.

Given that this particular model has been replaced by Racechip I will ask only £50 delivered (UK only) to the first person to PM me and to post on this thread saying they have done so.

I will be working abroad the next week so postage may be delayed until my return. 

I will continue to lurk on the forums mind you... Seem to be fond of this place...

1 hour ago, Crasstoe said:

A necro post for which I apologise.

I have since sold the Auris however before selling pulled this out of it, and rather than watch it sit in my garage unused I have decided I will offer it for sale on here.

Given that this particular model has been replaced by Racechip I will ask only £50 delivered (UK only) to the first person to PM me and to post on this thread saying they have done so.

I will be working abroad the next week so postage may be delayed until my return. 

I will continue to lurk on the forums mind you... Seem to be fond of this place...

Just PM'd you

And gone to the lovely member above.

Closing this thread now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links