Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Horn

mr ben

Hi Ben, no problem, just take off the complete front and you'll have plenty of room. Taking the front off is done by removing 4 bolts on the bottom and the plugs on the top. Earlier this week La-La described with pictures how to remove the front in another thread of you.

Regards,

Ruud

Yes thank you for your reply. Yes i do have the pic from the member, i was just not sure about what this removes, i take it that the pic explains how the whole front bumper is removed. Is that the case?

thanks

Mr Ben

Taking the front off is done by removing 4 bolts on the bottom and the plugs on the top. Earlier this week La-La described with pictures how to remove the front in another thread of you.

could you tell me where??

Taking the front off is done by removing 4 bolts on the bottom and the plugs on the top. Earlier this week La-La described with pictures how to remove the front in another thread of you.

Indeed, it's sometimes hard to navigate, but is was in the Grill Thread

Indeed, it's sometimes hard to navigate, but is was in the Grill Thread

Thanks Ruud