Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Help- What Model Is It?

Bunny313

Hi Guys

Im new on here and looking for some help. Im totally confused!!!

Im hoping to buy my first Celica :) and found a nice one at a price i can afford but i cant work out what model it is! The seller is an old guy who has no idea, which dosnt help.

Its got the pop up headlights but its has a GTR Badge on it. Now from looking on the web it seams that it cant be as the GTR wasnt out then. On top of this all i can get from the log book is that its a 2ltr saloon ( which it obviously isnt). Have any of you guys got any idea what model/year it could be? Just trying to get some Ins quotes.

Many Thanks, looking forward to getting my first Celica :)

Surely you must know what year it was manufactured :huh:

Have you not got the licence plate number at all?

Am in the Isle of Man so we have our own Reg numbers, doing HPI Checks etc dont work as its possible to have vehicles in the UK with the same Reg number. Anyway am going to pick it up today so will at least know the date first registered. Will let u guys know, thanks :)

Hey, well ive just picked it up.

Fawbs i think you might be right. Year of first reg is 1992 and its an import. Got a 2ltr 16v Twin Cam engine. It didnt half fly on the way home :) Think im going to enjoy having it!!!

Yeh should run for ages just look after it, servicing, undersealing etc. Then next time you can get a gt4 which will pull your head off :lol:

My last car was a Megane 2ltr 16v Sport and i can not believe the difference in speed!!! Cant wait to get used to its handeling etc so i can actually drive it as fast as it can go!!!! :)

Hi Sounds like you've got a Gen5 but a JDM spec not a UK spec one.