Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trd Vitz

paul wex

Hello im fairly new to the site and im looking for anyone with info on the trd turbo vitz. I have a 03 one and im looking for advice on tuning it, its very hard to get info and parts anywhere really. Can anyone help?

• 4 months later...

well paul well what i done with myn is performance wise..so far new manifold with t25 flange, new turbo ( td04 sized ), 40mm turbosmart external wastegate, acer front mount intercooler all samco piping and whatnot, Battery relocated to the boot for room for air filter which is a blitz lm air filter, full kakimoto exhaust, trd final drive short ratio gearbox, cusco oil catch can

For parts a good bet is fensport, they seem to have alot of good stuff, not everything, but something to get you started at least :)

• 4 months later...

if you need parts i got mine from japan with rhd japan or japanese performance in dublin a front mount made for an rs turbo by a japanese company will cost over a thosand euro