Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Ways To Add Life To Your Car's Appearance

Ericcsuf

Here are five quick and inexpensive ways to bring your car's appearance back to life:

1 - Nothing beats a simple, but thorough wash and wax. The results are worth the time and effort.

2 - Thoroughly clean the interior of your car. Use Armor All, or a similar product, on the dash, door panels, and even overhead or anywhere else it can be used. Use q-tips or cotton swabs to clean the air vents. Use a carpet cleaner on the floors, overhead if you have upholstery, and also on your cloth seats. Also, clean your windows inside as well as outside.

3 - Replace your steering wheel if you are able to. If you have an air bag, this could challenging and maybe expensive. However, anybody can add a leather steering wheel cover. Darker colors, such as black, look best in my opinion. But that's just my opinion!

4 - Replace your old and worn wheel covers or hub caps.

5 - Replace your old and faded emblems.

Thanks for reading some of my ideas. What do you do to keep up your car's appearance?

- Eric

Edited by Norfolk n Chance
Hints are acceptable..... blatantly advertising your ebay shop without being a subscribed member is not....

Buy a new one every year. lol

no but seriously a good wash is definitely key, and bit of touch up work every now and again :)