Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Ew

ipsumbeast

hi there im new to this site i own a modified to the max toyota ipsum import also known as a toyota picnic here in the uk!

i have got loads of mods to do to it yet! before i take it to japfest in may!

im going to fit a set of deep dish 19" alloys to it in march along with a huge ice install blue and white front leather bucket seats and am going to fit the 2 front seats that are in it at the moment into the rear to make it back to a seven seater as its only a five seater at the moment as it used to be an ex jap ice demo show car before i imported it! ive got loads and loads of plans for it ready for the shows! the pics ive added are of it when i bought it! it now has full tinted windows all around! please welcome me to this site cheers lee!

picnic1.bmp

picnic4.bmp

picnic3.bmp

picnic5.bmp

picnic2.bmp

• 11 months later...

hi there welcome to the club iam new also, i have a picnic just starting to do it up a bit wondering if you no where to source side skirts and splitters and things i have a nice set of 18" alloys on and that cheered it up nicely already

Err... he's only made 1 post...... a year ago!! blink.gif

Err... he's only made 1 post...... a year ago!! blink.gif

well if he's anything like me he will remember in another 3 or 4 months that he signed up for the site and log in and see my message if not then nothing lost anyway lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links