Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spotted

Rlwhittle

Hey, I saw a silver iq on moor road, chorley with daylight running lights last night. Just wondering if its anyone on here.

Thanks

I saw an amethyst iQ on New Cross Road SE14 on Tuesday 1st February when I was driving my pearl white one in the opposite direction. I almost waved but thought that I might just look stupid!

I always wave to IQ drivers and so far have been given a friendly wave in return.

Lets hope it lasts!

Always used to wave (raise a hand at least) to other "big bike" users in the old days.

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted

Silver (or white, was bad light) IQ with a flash on the drivers door in SW Horsham (West Sussexx, UK) this PM.

Rgds

• 4 weeks later...

Today I followed a black iQ (LO 09) from Elephant & Castle to Aldwych (I was on a bus so didn't wave!) This is one of four iQs I've seen around my bit of London recently - it's nice to see more of them on the road.

White iQ spotted on Waterloo Bridge at 8.30pm yesterday. It seemed to have a lot of passengers, including a cute black and white dog who put his head out of the window!

I parked next to a grey IQ in Waitrose car park in Crowborough today. :rolleyes:

It was an IQ3 with cream leather seats.

• 4 weeks later...

A silver IQ parked next to my IQ in Tescos Broadbridge Heath yesterday (Friday 22nd April)

Looked pretty standard (was alot higher than mine!), but had a private plate and was cleaner than mine haha

Don't come to Harrogate then as there are LOADS of IQ's driving around.

Perhaps it's to do with the high IQ of the residents? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

But seriously it isn't a rare car to find here. Maybe because they're easy to park and Harrogate is horrific for street parking? There are also quite a lot of Prius (or is it Prii) here too. The local Toyota dealers are great though, so maybe that's the reason?

There are loads wherever I go, I always seem to come back to my car in the car park and there is always one parked next to me!

There are loads wherever I go, I always seem to come back to my car in the car park and there is always one parked next to me!

Changed days to just over two years ago when ours and a couple of others seemed to be the only ones in the country!

There are still very few around here (in Fife).

• 2 years later...

Hi, it was probably mine. I live in Chorley

A silver IQ parked next to my IQ in Tescos Broadbridge Heath yesterday (Friday 22nd April)

Looked pretty standard (was alot higher than mine!), but had a private plate and was cleaner than mine haha

That's my local shopping centre too,

I have waved at another silver iQ in the area and got a wave back, Maybe we could organise a night, iQ Tesco cruise. :)

Craig.

Just realised that post was 2 years ago, Probably moved on now! Must check dates before posting! :)

ive been trying to get a meet sorted for a while, even tried to get one going on my website forum www.screamingjaps.co.uk but with no luck.