Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Club

nezerr

i can see i have started something now.

Sorry Steve n co didn’t want to cause u any stress

have one on me

:beer:

ontop of that a few pints for steve & the moderators down the pub when they chill out after the hard work they do - i recon becoming golds worth while.

J

er, did I miss something, I never had a free pint :)

ahhh - sorry Ryan,

have a pint on me :beer:

J

gold will always be one of the tricky questions, I was on the club from an early'ish stage and hlped out where poss as many of you will remember, for those new ones - hello - TOC is a big club and does take some looking after to make sure that the large majority feel welcome to return and aren't intimidate to join in the posts if they are new to online communities. I've been a member of mnany clubs and even though i don't post here nearly as much as i used to still feel its one of the friendliest clubs around.

Gold is not just about saving yourself cash although it can play a large part in it but also helping to ensure toc stays as good a club as it always has been, we're lucky in that the members make the club and we have some stonkingly good members, and the mod's aint half bad either although i am slightly biased :)

And thx for the pint but not needed I helped out as I had the time and didn;t expect anything in return :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links