Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Noob From Hertfordshire

Deanw_666

Hey, my name is Dean and I'm 23 from Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire.

Me and my girlfriend have a 10-plate manual Aygo Blue in blue.

The only mod's we've done are changing the centre console bulb colour (to cerise pink lol) and upgraded the front Speakers to some Kenwood ones.

Today we went to Toyota in St Albans to get a new Aygo Go!

We have ordered an 11-plate Auto Transmission Aygo Go! 3door petrol in White with quite a few optional extras this time. ;)

We got a Taco upgrade, Aygo floor mats, bluetooth, AC, Front Fogs, glovebox lid and sill protectors.

Didn't get the Auto Guard this time as on other forums people think it's not worth the money you pay for it. (£339)

I managed to get the floor mats thrown in for free and get 10% discount off all the other extras.

The Aygo Blue we have now has done under 6k miles since June last year and they've given us about 7.5k trade in for it, which I thought was quite good.

I would get up pics of the old Blue, but I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't do it, lol.

Hi there Dean and welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

I hope you very much enjoy the new car when it arrives :yes:

You made a wise choice on the Auto Guard product as I consider it a waste of money and you will most likely do a better job yourself :)

Cheers for the reples!

I'm really itching to mod the new Aygo as my 106 I still have has been tweeked here and there and I've enoyed every moment of it.

But all I think I'm going to do it a full audio system upgrade, and a few bolt on mods here and there.

(might even lower it and hope the missus doesn't notice it ;) Haha)

Cheers for the reples!

I'm really itching to mod the new Aygo as my 106 I still have has been tweeked here and there and I've enoyed every moment of it.

But all I think I'm going to do it a full audio system upgrade, and a few bolt on mods here and there.

(might even lower it and hope the missus doesn't notice it ;) Haha)

welcome to toc. hope you enjoy your aygo

I've been searching round the Aygo/C1/107 forums and have seen bits i'm gonna do by myself.

-Full 6 speaker upgrade + Sub & Amp.

-Centre console light change.

-Install a LED in the heater knob.

-Install LED's in the electric window switches.

-Courtesey light delay.

-Passenger door interior light switch.

-Change numberplate lights & sidelights to white SMDs

-SilverTech front and rear indicator bulbs to get rid of the ugly fried egg look.

-Boot spoiler.

-Possibly paint black or if i can, debadge the back end.

As you can see, these are reletively easy to do mods, mainly putting wires in the right place and changing bulbs, lol! But to me, it's the small things that make a difference to begin with.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links