Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern Meet

Hou

Right people, after a bit of a break from TOC I have realised it needs my help :lol:

We need to get a proper TOC northern meet on the go.

If we get some interest drummed up I will try and arrange it as clost to the middle of everyone that I can. That or the shortest distance I will have to travel :P

Even if we just end up going to the swan at aberford again, anyone remember Earpls meat sweats from the mixed grill?

Or could be something cheap like meet for a coffee or a pint (of soft drink)

Then in summer I have some plans in my head for something a little different.........

I'm up for this... If we're aiming for the middle then that's currently Tingley roundabout :lol:

We're doing that tonight!

Not sure that's enough notice for people to join us...

If you are doing a meet around the Leeds area I would love to come along - havent been to one before but I have just got a new car and would love to show her off.

When a location and date is confirm will give you a definite answer

Speak Soon Madeleine

i am up for this in lieu of trafford being cancelled. I reckon we get a map out and pick somewhere central to the north, and converge on it sometime when the weather picks up.

arghh since when? I am such a hermit.

Is it the same time and date? Hou are you and Gaz going?

Bamber will you be there?

Get in!

I am up for this. Someone mention hardknotte pass or something to me once, but never got chance to go. Would you by chance be able to bring some products with you hou? Don't know how much longer the acid wheel cleaner is going to last me lol.

Not sure on a date yet, we will sort something soon. As for the location, there was a meet I was looking into arranging last year but never got round to it, involving a nice road and some caves

I will find the details

This was an MR2 meet last year arranged by JJ

Speedwell Cavern is based around an old mine shaft which leads into a natural cave. The boat trip is very different, good fun and even a little scarey! For more info, visit their website http://www.speedwellcavern.co.uk/

Peak Cavern, also known as 'The Devil's ubik', is a huge cave opening that used to contain ropemakers. The cave itself retreats backwards into the hillside and contains some wonderful 'rooms'. For more info, visit their website http://www.peakcavern.co.uk/

Also I want to drive down Winnats Pass:

836666148_33163e356b.jpg

How does that sound for a nice day out? Plus will find a decent pub for some grub

This all sounds good don't get many weekends off though :crybaby:

A bit confusticated on wether Trafford is on or off but that weekend I am free so if something is sorted out I will deffo be there, my mate from work should to be able to make it too in his G6R

Traford meet is on now same time and place.

That looks good fun dude jus get out of my way on that road haha

Why? Incaase your brake fail like your gearbox? :P

I am thinking Sunday 3rd April?

• 3 weeks later...