Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermarket Headunit Fittment

LOZZA_T_SPORT

all the of the above is fine ,i have the facia adaptor ,if you search fleabay you should get all that cheaper like i have :thumbsup:

assuming your new head unit is alpine then yes all looks ok to me. i'm not to sharp on the big connector at the back of the head unit so let someone else check that for you. everything else i'm ok with gimme a shout if you need any help with car audio. Bing also know's his sh*t probably more so than I when it comes to head units and shizzle

I think the only thing you've missed is the aerial adaptor.

The in-car adaptor is a long male connection, and the Alpine uses a short male connection

din2iso.jpg

Pic has a link, click on it

Otherwise, you seems to have choosen an very good H/U there

Bing

:thumbsup:

While you have your stereo out any chance of measuring the bolts holding the fascia in? I'm missing mine. Need to know what thread length etc. I realize they are 10mm heads

• 2 weeks later...

When you fit it let us know if you have any issues with the aerial, I'm told it may not work becuase the rolla Aerial is amplified.

all going on my shopping list lol. thanks! bookmarked this page for future birthdays and christmas'. now all you have to do is an install guide... :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Not fitted yet , all the items looking sorry for themselves in their delivery boxes, just need the time to beable to fit it all