Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bg244

headhurts

BGR is marvelous stuff Iv`e just put some in a peugeot boxer 2.8HDI motorhome 45000 mls, and I could`nt believe the difference after only a few miles. done about 120 miles since adding it and already it`s more powerful, smoother , quieter, and virtually no deisel clatter on tick-over I`ve got another tin to put into my 07 2.0 D.4.D Avensis (5300mls) am not expecting a huge difference in performance, mpg, etc. as it is a superb car already powerful, 50=54mpg. but am hoping it will prevent some of the problems I`ve read about on this forum, like car going into limp mode `cos of blocked E.G.R. am thinking about buying an extended warrenty just in case the worst should happen. Does any-one think it`s a wise move to buy one in case or do you think they`re a waste of money? My local MR T. says if car went into lim,p mode they would fit a new E.G.R. valve ` Toyota will not pay them for cleaning but will authorise fitting new. This is obviously only a small part of what the warranty contains but most of the rest of it seems ok so what do you all think, to buy or not to buy that is the question

I put some BG244 in my old TDCi Mondeo and it definitely helped a little bit, although it turned out my injectors were knackered anyway.

It usually gets positive reviews from people.

I put the BG244 into my 07 2.0 D4D Avensis (53600mls) this morning. WOW what a difference in just 45 mls smoother, more power, quieter, and computer reading has gone from around 50 mpg. to 56 mpg even saw 58.6 mpg. at a steady 60 mph in 6th gear. I would definately reccomend any one with a diesel engine to give it a try.