Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav Enquiry

RonnieRoo22

Hi Guys & Gals

Just been out and bought my husband a Avensis D4D T3S, but the Sat Nav disc is missing, I need to discover which disc which I need to purchase?

I have the code 08662 - 00850 ET02A but I think this is the unit not the disc?

Can anyone advise PLEASE?

I have a Celica so new to Avensis Forum.

If I am not wrong it seems to be TNS 200.

Search it on e-bay and if it matches, then buy CD for TNS 200.

Cheers.

Hi Guys & Gals

Just been out and bought my husband a Avensis D4D T3S, but the Sat Nav disc is missing, I need to discover which disc which I need to purchase?

Hello, you don't say what year your car is but as it is a d4d t3s that should be the model known as T25 and will probably have the TNS 300 or 310. My car has the satnav as part of the cd/radio and is the tns310 this will be in models circa 2005/6 the later models 2007/9 use the TNS500/700 series. The DVD for these types are around £165.00 from Toyota and the dvd drive is located under the passenger seat. The early TNS200 model is a CDROM based system and the display is on the top of the dashboard. Due to the high cost of a disc most people would just buy a TomTom for a lot less ££ and is far superior.

Hope this helps .... Pete.

Hi Guys & Gals

Hello, you don't say what year your car is but as it is a d4d t3s that should be the model known as T25 and will probably have the TNS 300 or 310. My car has the satnav as part of the cd/radio and is the tns310 this will be in models circa 2005/6 the later models 2007/9 use the TNS500/700 series. The DVD for these types are around £165.00 from Toyota and the dvd drive is located under the passenger seat. The early TNS200 model is a CDROM based system and the display is on the top of the dashboard. Due to the high cost of a disc most people would just buy a TomTom for a lot less ££ and is far superior.

Hope this helps .... Pete.

Hi Pete,

He said he got celica, which should be TNS 200.

However if he got Avensis and TNS 300, then it should be this DVD.

Cheapeast DVD for TNS 300 on eBay is item number: 280629207807

Well if you need any further help, dont hesitat to ask Pete or myself.

Best of luck :thumbsup:

Hi Guys, the year is 2003 Avensis 2.0 D4D and it's the one on top of the dash with the CD under the passenger seat. Thanks Veronica (Ronnie Roo)

Hi Guys, the year is 2003 Avensis 2.0 D4D and it's the one on top of the dash with the CD under the passenger seat. Thanks Veronica (Ronnie Roo)

Hi veronica.

If it is 53 D-4D the it is TNS 300. It supports only DVD.

See item number : item number: 280629207807 on eBay, and it is cheapest on e-bay.

But if you need 2010 version of TNS 310 (which is better version) then see this add on gumtree.

TNS 300

Hope it helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links