Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Welshy Here... =)

welshsheep22

Hey all!

I'm sadly leaving my Smart Fortwo...NOT. I'm glad to see it go as it cost me £1200 in repairs the beginning of this year, with Merc charging me over £500 for labour :( On the bright side I'm picking my Aygo Go in white up Tuesday (1st March) and have never been so excited!!

I've learnt a lot about the aygo having visited this forum non-stop in the last 10 days and am glad I picked it over the C1 and 107. I hope the Aygo is as good on fuel as my smart and with the added bonus of 2 seats I couldn't be happier - well you can fit 1 person in the Smart boot ;)

A quick question regarding get togethers of other aygo owners :

When I owned my Smart there were many trips organised so fellow Smart owners could drive to random places and theres even a convention kind of thing at a Merc garage every year. So, are there any trips that Aygo owners arrange and how would I become involved in such activities.

Thanks,

Katy

Welcome to TOC Katy

If you look around the forum you will find a section for the Aygo and also regional boards that will give info on meets.

Welcome to TOC Katy, good luck with your GO, the Aygo is a great little car :thumbsup: