Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Toyota Owner Moving On

Ckman85

Agreed, but some people either don't know how to put it across, forget, or are trolling. Either way it doesn't matter as long as you are happy with your decisions.

Man up Farhan you know my T-Sport kicks your Audis aaaaaubik :P :D

And jayt13 there's being polite about saying things!!

Will it was a honour taking your bumper, wheels and strut ahaha :P Was great meeting you, hopefully again on the coming months :D

farhan and is it Will? :S

you guys planning to do anything to the A3's?

they are nice cars aswell

best of luck to the both of you

probably not much i just went for it because its alot more comfortable to drive day to day and petrol is good on it.

Mind you i have a few little plans, maybe go for some BBS oem wheels like the speedlines or pescaras. (aka CH)

lower it on springs maybe or leave it as s lines are 25mm lower

Farhan is your car sitting on the 5 spoke RS6 style wheel from factory? IMO the either of the BBS you plan on changing with look better than those even though it is a nice wheel from factory. Noooooo lowering, keep it nice and stock, comfy car :P

Incidentally did you go manual or DSG?

Yea dude just standard 5 spoke s line wheels, Defo going for BBS Speedlines or CHs, probably just lower it on eibachs as the S line suspension is pretty harsh LOL.

line suspension is pretty harsh LOL

you're not the only person to say that to me but i've not driven a s line long enough to realise. good luck with the new motor anyway bro ;)

I;ve owned an Audi A4 1.8T quattro and its one of the best cars i've owned it was so comfy and gripped like nothing else, great in the winter and the girls loved it too, Corolla gets no attention from the ladies!

I think the chances are i'll be going VAG again next, just not sure what yet, the Audi was quite expensive to run so maybe a VW but i'd love an A3 2.0TFSI quattro, unlike some i'm a car nut and willing to try different cars, some people are just blinkered fools blinded by the need to justify their choice of car to themselves and others

Have you tried tinting the windows lol. sorry mate but had ma corolla over a year now and constantly get female attention in it proper lady magnet cos its different . The trolley dolls at crail seem to like comparing there curves to it too. bad tradesman blames his tools ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links