Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Twm Short Shifter

cmh shek

Hi guys, selling a TWM short shifter. As mentioned in the title, this will fit all E12 corollas not just T-sports.

09032011180.jpg

09032011173.jpg

As you can see, there is a big difference in height compared to the stock shifter:

09032011172.jpg

One thing to mention is that the two pivot balls had to be grinded down a little in order to fit:

09032011175.jpg

UK corollas seem to be a tiny bit smaller, but this doesn't effect how the shifter functions.

Comes with the metal base bushings which help improve the feel and I can honestly say that the throw is greatly reduced. Shifts are really short but as a consequence, it can be quite stiff, so if your wife drives the car as well then I would not recommend this ;) If you do find it too stiff, a weighted gear knob will help a lot.

Also here's a good read explaining how short shifters work and comparing a few, including the TWM:

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=210641

Looking for £100 posted, pm me if your interested.

Chris :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Wil you take 50 posted can send payment asap

Cheers

SOLD 2 MOI

Also bump for an excellent seller

Thanks Again :thumbsup:

I PAY FOR THE ITEME AND SELLER REFUND MY MANY BACK , THEN II RESERVED THE ITEME ! SELLER SEID HE GONNA WAIT . BUT HE DIDNT! HE SOLD TO SOMBODY ELSE,

I WILL NEVER BUY NATHING FROM THAT SELER !!!

Sorry that you felt that you had to post that. A refund was given due to a misunderstanding, another buyer came along so it was sold to him.

At least I had the decency to issue a refund straight away, most would have took their time and not even bother to communicate and keep their buyers updated. I have sold a few things on this forum, all with happy customers in the end, so it is unfortunate that you feel this way.

Also, it might help if you could spell correctly..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links