Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New T Sport Owner

Numeryk

Hi Everybody,

Less than a week ago I became a proud owner of a 2003 T-Sport. Always wanted to have this car since it came out, finally, the dream has come true:)

Bought it for 3500 with 84k miles on the clock, one previous owner and full Toyota Service History.

So far, everything great, really love the car, the solidity, the engine, the gearbox and the lift:)

The only issue I probably have is that the heater is lukewarm on drivers side -pretty common from what I read here. Other than that, excellent:)

I am from Derby and was wondering if there are any TS owners nearby?

Couple of pictures:

winter3v.jpg

winter6q.jpg

winter9.jpg

winter13.jpg

Bought it for 35000 with 84k miles on the clock, one previous owner and full Toyota Service History.

I think you've been ripped off! :lol:

Bought it for 35000 with 84k miles on the clock, one previous owner and full Toyota Service History.

I think you've been ripped off! :lol:

Haha, true:):)

Flippin heck thought you had nicked my car for a minute then, I have the same reg number apart from the middle letter, so I reckon our cars went from the same dealership around the same time.

Enjoy the car they are great fun

I'm from the midlands.

You have a very tidy middle there.

Any plans to modify or are you keeping it standard?

There is a midland corolla and celica meet been arranged at the mo. I'll keep you posted on the date and location.

Luke

Thanks Guys.

Dangermooser, that's certainly interesting, the number plates, looking at your avatar, even the colour is the same:)

Not planning to do any mods yet, stripped myself from most of the cash for the time being and to be honest I love the understated looks of the car. So if any mods will take place, they will not change the looks.

I would like to the TRD strut brace, anybody know how much are those?

Uber Luke - definitely, keep me posted!

One more thing, I would like to remove the T-sport badging, while the front would be easy, I am concerned that after I remove the back one the paint underneath will be different, given the cars age and paint fade with time. Would you be concerned?

I have just debadged mine and it was no problem, came off with a bit of gentle heating (hairdryer) then plenty of tar and glue

Flippin heck thought you had nicked my car for a minute then, I have the same reg number apart from the middle letter, so I reckon our cars went from the same dealership around the same time.

Enjoy the car they are great fun

Thanks Guys.

Dangermooser, that's certainly interesting, the number plates, looking at your avatar, even the colour is the same:)

Had the exact same thing with Fwazz who used to be on here

5408_130321851631_755021631_3167499_704189_n.jpg

There is a midland corolla and celica meet been arranged at the mo. I'll keep you posted on the date and location.

Luke

sorry to but in but where abouts might this meet take place if ya dnt mind me asking?

nice t sport you have there

cnt wait to get my one :D

welcome mate, Fensport sell some stuff for the E12 CTS

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links