Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Tyre For Low Noise And Comfort

oldcodger

Hey,

Them pot holes finally got me, putting a bulge in my front offside.

Currently have Toyos on the back and Dunlops on the front ( from the previous owner)

Have swapped them around and found little difference in the road noise or ride comfort between them.

Anyone know of any tyres 195/60/15 that offer much better comfort and lower noise ? ( the bones creak at our age :lol: )

Continental are quite good for road noise and so are uniroyal rainsports but to be honest the tyres you have on are two of the best makes in my opinion i always use either toyo or dunlop, maybe just get 2 of whatever one to make a matching set

Hey,

Them pot holes finally got me, putting a bulge in my front offside.

Currently have Toyos on the back and Dunlops on the front ( from the previous owner)

Have swapped them around and found little difference in the road noise or ride comfort between them.

Anyone know of any tyres 195/60/15 that offer much better comfort and lower noise ? ( the bones creak at our age :lol: )

try autoexpress.co.uk tyre review,copares tyres includind noise.

are they not 65 profile rather than 60? i'm pretty such mine are 195/65/15? anyways try tyrereviews.co.uk and have a read :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have Pirelli P6000's, they seem ok and for £220 for a set of 4 fitted and balanced not bad on the wallet. Road noise seems to be more linked to the condition and make up of the road surface than anything else.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links