Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stolen Parts!

SMiFFAD

This weekend a huge rotora carbon wing was stolen from the shock mr2, its is the only one in the country which we hope is gonna land the :censor:'s who did this in a whole storm of trouble. The only car this would look right on is something big and jap, so supras/skylines/MR2's etc.

If anyone is offered this wing, get as much info of the blokes as possible, then ring the police! The wings worth in excess of £700, and will be on offer with out the feet as they were left on the car.

Few links with details:

looks like:

wing-big.gif

STOLEN WING

Thread on UJC about it

Please help us get the :censor: 's who did this, it was in broad daylight and they did a lot of damage and deserve everything they have coming to them. If you can spread this to every car site/board you know it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any info please contact me and i will pass it on. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about that... I bet nick is pi :censor: ed off, I'll keep my eye out for it, I bet it ends up superglued to someones nova, either that or we'll find it at the JAE!

Thieving scum :angry:

If they're not damaging peoples property they're nicking it :(

In this case BOTH :angry:

Thing is this will only look right on something jap and loud...... so it will more than likely turn up at a show, and nicks going to just about every show this year, so kneecaps will be shattered :D (if you see it on a silver mr2 dont knee cap him cos thats nick with replacment wing :lol: )

FYI the wing has been recovered - I don't know the particulars but I've spoke to the owner and he says he will have it back in a day or so.... Good news me thinks!!

Matt.

give us the goss when u got it.

can we have the address of the offender,.....just to say hello of course :thumbsup:

Right, as matt said, tis back

:thumbsup:

Details:

LINKY

As soon as we get an adress for the people who did it, it will be posted on every car message board we can find ;)

[snatch]"do you know what nemasis means?" - the richious infliction of retrabution by an appropriate agent! Personified in this instance, by most of the car loving world......with baseball bats[/snatch]

Glad to hear this.

Nice little ending to the article you linked to:

Nick now requests people DO NOT knee cap anyone found with the wing, as its now back on his car and has become attached to his knee caps in recent years!

I'm a little worried that it's only been the past few years that he's been attached to his kneecaps. What did he do with them before? Keep tham on a shelf?

:lol::lol:

Just goes to show what can be achieved if everyone banks together. THis should be done more often, just imagine how much harder it would be to steal stuff with this sort of response. Trouble is, the wing was special because it was unique. Lots of other stuff is far more generic.

i like happy endings! especially when kneecaps are invloved :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links