Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T Sport

shoney

nice any mods planned?

nothing major planned yet, ive changed to a k&n pannel filter and put my own head unit in which has bluetooth connectivity for my phone, i might change the sound system a little more.

i fancy lowering it and changing the wheels.

Definately agree with the lowering of the car, looks nice and clean

theres a bit of damage down the drivers rocker cover, looks like someone has kicked it a few times and i caught the rear bumper after losing a battle with a lamp post.

how much am i looking at to lower it?

• 1 month later...

hello mate where did you get your k&n pannel filter from??

hello mate where did you get your k&n pannel filter from??

It's from demon tweaks mate

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Motorsport/Air_Filters_Accessories/KN_Filters_Performance_Replacement_Element/1683/0/46478/42031

Looks like the price has come down a little bit too

To lower it with just a set of springs I would say around £100 to £150 for the springs (You can pay more or less though) and then around £100 or so to fit

Leo, have a look at fensport too, I got my Blitz filter from there and I reckon its the dogs, gives a great intake roar and is a similar price to the K&N. I looked at both and decided that the Blitz was maybe a safer bet

To lower it with just a set of springs I would say around £100 to £150 for the springs (You can pay more or less though) and then around £100 or so to fit

I don't think im gonna do it yet, but when I do I'll be doing it with help from a few mates who have all the correct tools, to save on cost, how much did you lower yours?

I lowered it by 35mm, just enough to stop it looking like a 4x4 but high enough so not to cause a problem with the speed bumps round here

Cool, the problem I have is, Me and 3 other lads take it in turns to drive to where we work so every 4 weeks I have a full car, so Im not 100% sure if it's right to lower it yet, but on the other hand I want it to look better

Mate mine is lowered 30mm on the Eibach springs, running 205/50 r16 tyres. I have never had any problems when 4 up in my car and im about to widen the rear wheels out aswell :thumbsup:

I have had the car packed to the rafters the other week and it was fine, a 30-40mm drop on a t sport still leaves plenty of 'give' in the suspension

I picked up a brand new set of tte springs from Toyota for 70 quid apparently they are trying to shift the old stock as it's no longer avaiable. So keep you ear to the ground could get a deal! The Toyota dealer I got my springs from had a set for a yaris too.

I picked up a brand new set of tte springs from Toyota for 70 quid apparently they are trying to shift the old stock as it's no longer avaiable. So keep you ear to the ground could get a deal! The Toyota dealer I got my springs from had a set for a yaris too.

How much will they drop the car by mate? I'm well know round my dealer cos I work for Toyota so I'll have a word

30mm all round so not a huge drop but makes it look better and handle better with out having to worry about speed bumps.

just fitted a new gear knob as my chrome was lifting off on the standard one

post-106879-0-58621900-1304536855_thumb.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links