Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible Next Project...

Karma Supra

Thinking of my next project.. I have not had a project for AGES now.. its driving me loopy.. the current car is a bit to rare to bugger about with.... (too much lol)

I been thinking

based on my old project mk3 (why -o- why -o- why did I scrap it?)

UK spec mk3 supra. totally smoothed out, (no side mouldings, front side lights smoothed over and replaced with small round ones... rear totally smoothed, numberplate relocated to the bumper, small round tail lights (old corvette style)... dropped on chrome 18s, no body kit at all... big power 2JZ engine...

colour? as close to an aubergine as possible (this damn fruit vegatable thing sitting in the kitchen, I'm !Removed! obsessed with it!!!)

what you think ladies and gents??

Naturally I'd keep my current car too :)

Its quite worrying that you're obsessed with an aubergine :lol:

Sounds like a plan mate, if it looks half as good as your present one then it'll be a winner :thumbsup:

Nick funny you should sat that.. as an EX soarer owner it dawned on my that a soarer V8 (2UZ-FE I think?) would fit right in my supra... I thought about it when my second 7M engine blew in my red supra (cursed engines! ever wondered why I won;t go near them anymore?) the thing that put me off was height. I'm not a fan of bonnet bulges (hardcore soarer fans will know hat they had to raise the bonnet line for the V8) that are "stuck on" although I DID consider a tunnel ram supercharger in a mk3 supra, sticking out of the bonnet old school americam muscle car style.. matt black car with gloss flames painted at the front.., but with neons, huge rims and a "GT wing" as a mad attempt of mixing classic yank muscle car with jap street racer.

it was either pure genius or total insanity.. I decided not to build in on the off chance of it being the latter!!!.. maybe one day :D maybe I'm getting old, I prefer the subtle look these days with neat touches :) :D hmmmmmmmm aubergine :hokus-pokus:

Why does sucha lovely looking fruit/veg type thing taste so bland??? its such a shame :(

kinda like an organic mitsi FTO

matt black car with gloss flames painted at the front.., but with neons, huge rims and a "GT wing" as a mad attempt of mixing classic yank muscle car with jap street racer.

:eek: total insanity :lol:

That's getting old for you Charlie, as the years go by I'm turning !Removed!, hence the Alfa :D

But I'd love to see a !Removed! great blower sticking out the mkiii bonnet ala Mad Max :thumbsup:

Is the LS400 V8 the same as the Soarer V8?? cause wasnt that a 4 something or other??

Does that mean I'm destined to alfahood Nick???? :o :o

LS400 is the same as is GS400, etc etc as far as I know there have so far 1UZ-4UZ seirs engines.. I never been a V8 man so I'm not sure I think the difference is like that of 1JZ and 2JZ.. i.e. same size same theme, different layout.. I think the UZ's are even closer.... they all look the same to me!!! all have the same mounting points.. ask Rickers... hes the master of random engine info :yes:

If anyone remembes the big wide gold supra from JAE thats a bit of an aquired taste... the guyt tha owns it (Ed) is as we speak fitting a 4.3 TVR V8 in it on big carbs... I'm sues a V8 supra has been done stateside.. but if not. there will be one soon!!! his girly freinf Kerry is buildinga modded 3.0 turbo..... -with a few bits off my old red car ;)

insanic

Is that a word?? :lol:

Not sure if your doomed for Alfahood my son, but something defo happens to your style and taste hormones...........Just planning my Volvo for a couple of years time :wacko:

I think Ed's made a mistake by going for the TVR engine, but best of luck to him.

Don't the R33's and R34's come in a colour very close to that? It's a loverly colour mate one day if i keep it long enough the Glanza will go that colour :thumbsup:

All sounds good to me you ain't a bloke without a project or 5 going on :D we need something to do :P

Sy

Time will tell Nick... sooner or later.. time will tell (unless I kill myself with a combination of daft driving and a daft aubergine coloured mk3 supra)

I was slating Ed just the other day about it...(reading mk3 supra meet) "you take a good japanese relaible stright six out.. and put a <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing rover V8 in??? are you MAD?"

he replied, "yes, but it'll sound nice"

which you can't argue with really :hokus-pokus:

doo doo doo do dooooooo doo doo doo daa daaaa this is insannnnniaaaaaa

(I'm not a raving hombre really)

Is that a word?? 

It is since peter andre made it one! :D

Please don't quote Peter Andre in public, people will think you drive an Alfa aswell :lol:

Charlie, Ed seems to be one of them strange people in life who prefer looks over power, but least he's improving over the 7M-GE :D

I wish i did drive an alfa, would be an awful lot better than my mashed up yaris :(

Mashed up? whats happened to it? or have I missed something :huh:

If you could pull it off successfully, Go for a full Dukes of Hazard 'General' replica :eek:

Nice dude! :D Its the year of the project car! :lol:

I just thought I'd let you all know that I saw an aubergine coloured merc CL today at it looked loverly :D ..

then I swore at an alfa driver (the one with the wonnky numberplate on one side at the front and the cool rear door handles) becase he was sitting ona clear motorway in the fast lane at about 80 :ffs:

I thought of you Nick :D (who says I'm not thoughtfull!!)

Y then got stuck behind a volvo limo all the way to my road :crybaby:

DO IT!

and aurbigine i f**kin love it, av u seen the old mk2 m3 purple i want that colour!