Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis 1Az Fse Engine Tech Help Req,d

motormedic

Help required on the 1AZ FSE 2000cc engine,my 2003 Avensis dropped a 10mm bolt out of one of the timing chain guides and through the chain resulting in all the valves being bent as they do and chain recked.The question is the 1AZ FSE engine is the direct injection type and the aftermarket parts just seem to list the 1AZ FE parts,I have been told that the FE chain kit and the valves are the same so would love to hear from anyone that may settle my mind before I go spending my cash.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

STEVE

Help required on the 1AZ FSE 2000cc engine,my 2003 Avensis dropped a 10mm bolt out of one of the timing chain guides and through the chain resulting in all the valves being bent as they do and chain recked.The question is the 1AZ FSE engine is the direct injection type and the aftermarket parts just seem to list the 1AZ FE parts,I have been told that the FE chain kit and the valves are the same so would love to hear from anyone that may settle my mind before I go spending my cash.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

STEVE

if no one on this forum can help.im sure a main dealer would advise you.