Do Not Sell My Personal Information

E12 Coilover?

JEGIER

as title says, what do you lot think are the best coilovers to buy for the e12? which are the best value? and wheres the best place to buy them?

cheers.

your talking big money for coilovers lads.

from £750 to about £1500.

BC and tein are probably the main people for the E12, not many companies do them for our model.

think most of the lads on here running coilys have BC.

nedel has .........something else, cant remember, if you look in his thread you will see, think its FK or something ?????

lowering springs are the best option unless you really plan on using them and have her sitting on the ground :thumbsup:

cheers i noticed they have BC ones on eBay shops for around 650 i thought that was pretty good price for our car, what other springs are available then? i have the tte springs on but its just not low enough for me lol still sitting abit high for my liking :(

you can get 40mm or 45mm

the tte are ebeich springs which are 30mm so going for the 45 you would notice a good difference

for me theres still a good 30/40mm it could drop by to the height i want so still tempted by the coilies just have to work out my funds as i have a holiday to vegas to pay for lol

when your driving tomorrow think of the comfort you have.

then imagine 99% of that gone, and if you drop it another 50mm, thats 80mm total, think of speed bumps and that

it would be nearly as low as nodels

the comfort doesnt bother me too bad, i dont use my car for long drives too often so wouldnt be too much of a problem, have to have a serious think about it though as its either them or a sound system hmmm...

Hi everyone,

I have Corolla T-Spirit pre-face lift model. I'm considering getting Eibach springs to put on the existing standard suspension. The product states it will lower the front and back by 30mm, my questions are how will the ride comfort be affected by the lowering? Will it work as I live in London and there are speed bumps every 100 yards or so!

I guess I want to get a bit of styling, performance (handling) and comfort as well ....can all of these be achieved or will I have to make a compromise?

30mm wont make a huge diference

it wont better the handling by much

it wont better the profermance

it wont affect the comfort by much

it wont affect speed bumps

just look at 30mm on a ruler, its not that much

it will make the car look that bit better but thats it

lol i like andy's explanation. if you're keeping standard 16" alloys or upgrading to 16" wheels then 30mm is fine. if you go to 17" wheels then 30mm is not enough the car looks silly in my opinion minimum absolute minimum is 40mm on 17" wheels...