Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Driving Test Result

corollasr

to all of thos whp are interested i took my test today and i managed to pass, getting only 3 minors. i'm over the moon

ed

cheers lee. just a shame i aint gonna be able to drive the rolla until the weekend. may have to take project 'track beast' out for a blast though once i sort the flat tyre

ed

Nice one mate - well done.

so if i go out in Twells im gonna see a black rolla with TOC stickers on it? :lol:

J

cheers all for your congratulations

james, the rolla won't be around for a couple of weeks yet as i need to get a bit of motorway experience first, but keep your eyes peeled. its got a mesh grille and tints. u mite see me in the fiesta tho. sky blue f reg xr2 with clear lights and a !Removed! loud exhaust.

ed

Well Done mate betta get yourself a radar detector keep the

new licence clean :D

kimi :thumbsup:

kimi- may well do that but i generally only drive routes i know so i can telll where cameras are and where the police hide out

ed

yeah, thanks dave. was really sceptical but all was ok in the end. now i can get the modding ball rolling with the rolla

ed

Congrats!!!!

your free now ;)

well done dude. get them l plates in the bin.

have you been out on your own yet?

When I passed this summer, i got 3 minors as well! Thought I'd drove a perfect test, but conceded two after debate. Still think he made the first one up! I am Mr. Self-Confidence!

Nice one!!!! :D :thumbsup:

well done!! (i hope i do that well!) :lol:

just out of interest, how many lessons did you have, because it seems my instructor is treating me like a bank!

BEWARE THE LENGTHY INSTRUCTORS!!!

My first one reckoned on 40 lessons!!! And he knew I'd already passed my IAM on a motorcycle, and had been riding on the roads for 6 years!

I ditched him after just two lessons, did a 4-day course then passed first time 9am day five!!

dawesy, the plates have been ripped off, not by me though as i'm not at home. haven't taken my own beast out yet but i taken my fezzie xr2 out a couple of time

ed

JT - i did 12 hours altogether. was ample for me as i'd done quite a lot of driving beforehand. its daunting when you take the test but you always do better than expected

ed

well done buddy!

best way to get mway experience! drive to gaydon for the meet!

:thumbsup:

3 minors only - well done, excellent achievement. I understand that nowadays, passing is all the more harder, so you should be over the moon!!!