Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Driving Test Result

corollasr

jaxx - i would but to be honest its a 2 and a half hour drive for me and i have to drive for another hour back down to kent after i go home after the meet so its a lot of driving for one day, especially after a heavy saturday night

ed

Congrats mate! I took my test at the start of december 2003, and passed with 2 minors! over the moon with that!, have the same type of corolla as u, but mine is a silver saloon :) . Was handed down to me from my dad, after he bought himself a honda accord 2.0L vtec :thumbsup:

firebreather, i paid half towards my car so i part own the beast. they're good cars and !Removed! quick with an induction kit fitted.

ed

jaxx - i would but to be honest its a 2 and a half hour drive for me and i have to drive for another hour back down to kent after i go home after the meet so its a lot of driving for one day, especially after a heavy saturday night

ed

ok buddy fair enough, if ya change ya mind tho be good to see ya again and the motor in her current form!

:thumbsup:

Well done mate.

Just don't have too many of these :beer::beer::beer:

and then try driving

Nice won buddy glad that you've done it :thumbsup: Hope to see you and car along at the meet's now :yes:

jerry!!

Excellent, welll done :thumbsup:

Don't get too carried away though, I managed to get 6 points within 6 months of passing my test :ph34r: years ago :rolleyes:

ae111sr - not a fan of drink driving. just live off red bull or lemonade.

thanks to all of you for your praise guys and i'm sure i'll see you all around at some point

hint........TOC stand at trax..............hint

ed

Congratulations! glad to see that the short skirt worked :P

Nice one tho watch out for our friends in blue

and those !Removed! speed cameras :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

well done m8 i'm proud of you! :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

remember though us new drivers are on probation for 2 years!

you're only allowed 6 points before they make you resit all the tests so take it easy m8 and don't do anything outrageous ;)

once again, excellent going man :yes:

Well Done M8

Hope your not gonna turn into a boy racer over night! :lol:

Now you’ve passed its time to learn how to drive in the real world...remember its the other road users you have to watch out for

:thumbsup:

JT - i did 12 hours altogether. was ample for me as i'd done quite a lot of driving beforehand. its daunting when you take the test but you always do better than expected

hmmm. ive had 15 now (no proper driving beforehand), and he's just put me in for my test (which isn't till :censor: May!!). im beginning to get fed up with the whole thing - i think im ready now. i hate the clutch on my instructor's car as well. it bites really low compares to everything else im practising in, and i still can't get used to it...

but well done corollasr! :D ........

JT - get a cancellation. thats how i got mine. i book it on the 20th feb and got one o n the 15thmarch

ed

BEWARE THE LENGTHY INSTRUCTORS!!!

In many countries there is a minimum number of hours of instruction before you're allowed to apply for the test. I can't remember exactly how many it is in France, but I think that it's not far off the 40 hours your instructor suggested. It makes getting your licence here very expensive :(

Excellent, welll done :thumbsup:

Don't get too carried away though, I managed to get 6 points within 6 months of passing my test :ph34r: years ago :rolleyes:

As of the 1st March new drivers in France only have 6 points (they get deducted here, starting normally at 12).

If you still have a clean licence after 3 years then you get the full 12 points. Otherwise you can buy back points with refresher courses (only to get 1 or 2 back), you may have to wait another 3 years, or you may need to retake your test.

The same rules apply if a court decides that you need to resit your test to get your licence back after a ban - you start with 6 points now.

The idea is that new drivers will be more careful if they can lose their licence after only 6 points

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links