Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photobucket

Jan&tone

Does anyone have any idea about photobucket?

They've been 'doing some work right now' since yesterday morning and no pictures appearing

Seems a long time to be offline to me??

Does anyone have any idea about photobucket?

They've been 'doing some work right now' since yesterday morning and no pictures appearing

Seems a long time to be offline to me??

Hi Jan&Tone,just tried it,and its ok now.they done some mods,but have not delved into it yet.

My album is still being worked on, and my pics are still not visible.

No idea what they are up to, but if its not fixed by tonight, i will use a different photo host.

No idea what they are up to, but if its not fixed by tonight, i will use a different photo host.

Hi Dave,ive just checked again,all up and running.getting albums/pics ok.have not uploaded or downloaded anything.but all seems ok.it says they have improved the site.

funny yours is not the same.

PS, hows the tyres.

Hi Dave,ive just checked again,all up and running.getting albums/pics ok.have not uploaded or downloaded anything.but all seems ok.it says they have improved the site.

PS, hows the tyres.

Yup, thats the problwm with mine, no pics coming thru!

PS, hows the tyres.

As yo can see from my Avatar, mine still isn't right.

Not the end of the world, but it would be nice to see it working again soon.

As for the tyres, early days yet. Only done about 100 miles on them so far, and not really pushed them enough to tell if they are better or not. I suspect it will be wet weather that will make them more noticeable, but i have a few hundred miles worth of driving to later this month, so i'm sure i will get a chance to test them :thumbsup:

Its the new government policy, started 2 days ago !

Yippeeee , they're back!!!! All is well with the world again (well apart from Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq........ Etc