Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some One Stole My Wind Deflectors

ashley(99corolla)

came home friday night after a night out to find out some one had stole my wind deflectors ive been told they are on another corolla in my area so may have to go to the kids house and get them back

oh i lost one of my trd dust caps as well takes the mick than if all 4 had gone waited to months for them to come from japan

If some kid has them how are you going to prove they are yours?

I don't understand.... my wind deflectors sit in the window channels.... with the windows shut the only way to steal them would be by breaking them...

Are yours different??

I don't understand.... my wind deflectors sit in the window channels.... with the windows shut the only way to steal them would be by breaking them...

Are yours different??

was going to ask the same, but during the recent warm weather i do leave my windows open when park my car, maybe this person did the same?

the windows were slightly open and the persons car is a well know theiving [What a fool I am for trying to beat the swear filter] and wanna be bad boy

i don't walk around thinking i'm 10 men but ever since i've been young never been afraid of a ruck whether that meant getting beat up or beating someone up lol go round and smash his face in. but only if you're sure he stole them. and make sure you don't forget to steal your own wind deflectors off him!

by the way that is what i would do...don't come looking to me if the po po arrest you for assault lol! :P

If you take them back off his car it might esculate further, the last thing you want is watching your back or watching over your car for the next few weeks/months.

friend of mine years ago had a ford lotus cortina.he was forever replacing the Badge on the boot.people were pinching them to fit to standard cortinas.

can eny one remember the spate of VW badges being pinched.some pop groupe use to wear them as medallions,so it became a craze to wear one.luckely VW replaced the for free.

lol what kind of lowlife would nick some wind deflectors???????????? i wouldn't bother going round there and taking them back id wait till the middle of the night and go armred with a jack, wheel brace and some bricks and take the [What a fool I am for trying to beat the swear filter] wheels lol that'll teach him

• Like 1

A lad who lives on my street had his wiper arms took last week, worst thing is I park next to him! could have been mine

Wouldnt bother going to get them back, would just go round, paint them luminous pink with a message saying "We know who you are and we're watching you" :lol: Bet they dont stop on the car too long :rolleyes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Kingo that is the best idea so far! :thumbsup::lol:

In all honesty anyone who messes with my car gets no mercy... although my car now has an ASBO placed on it. So not cool...

KP

I wanna know what you did? All these suggestions but did u actually do something bout it, my blood is boiling even thinking about what I'd do to anyone who would touch my car lol.

Hope u taught them a lesson atleast ? :)

It buggs me when people do that! Someone took my beesting Ariel and wheel caps off my last corolla and for this one my Ariel gone walkies again.... like seriously not cool.

If you see it parked somewhere apart form his home paint some hammerite over them and his locks lol

hiya fellas aint been on in a couple of days the rest of the dust caps have now gone thew were light weight trd caps from japan the rest are now probaly under water i like the painting the wind deflectors idea lol its stuff like this im sure all agree wich sometimes makes u feel whats the point in doin up my car im pretty sure it this kid im not sure wether to put him in box im not gonna go police im not a grass and like they would carer tbh and i know about the escaliting thing espesially as there has been a string of arsons in my areas 27 in one month would rather lose 40 pound deflectors than have my car turned into a bonfire cheers for all the suppour and kp how did u get an asbo on ur car sorry for essay fellas

kp how did u get an asbo on ur car

Because he's a yob!

Sat revving the engine on his GTI for ages.... i had to report him censored.gif

:P :lol:

Well I got up this morning went to get in the car looked around it to see if the car wash lads had missed anything, looked at the roof, NO AERIAL!!! someone has robbed it over night, it's one of the new avensis ones which are shorter. Not happy someone's been round my car :(

hiya fellas aint been on in a couple of days the rest of the dust caps have now gone thew were light weight trd caps from japan the rest are now probaly under water i like the painting the wind deflectors idea lol its stuff like this im sure all agree wich sometimes makes u feel whats the point in doin up my car im pretty sure it this kid im not sure wether to put him in box im not gonna go police im not a grass and like they would carer tbh and i know about the escaliting thing espesially as there has been a string of arsons in my areas 27 in one month would rather lose 40 pound deflectors than have my car turned into a bonfire cheers for all the suppour and kp how did u get an asbo on ur car sorry for essay fellas

Shup Gaz, I did no such thing! :lol:

I have an oil leak so I revved it to the red line twice - without holding it there I might add - to build up the pressure and check where the leak was coming from. Someone then reported me for driving the car around and revving it for 2 hours non-stop. When I was told this I raised the interesting fact that I am too scared to drive the car and that I had been there for 20 minutes... :lol:

So now I have a 7 year record on the car... absolute load of w*nk. The copper even said he though the report was a load of old rubbish and I was clearly not causing any trouble :lol: Some people have to interfere. :censor:

KP

Shup Gaz, I did no such thing! :lol:

I have an oil leak so I revved it to the red line twice - without holding it there I might add - to build up the pressure and check where the leak was coming from. Someone then reported me for driving the car around and revving it for 2 hours non-stop. When I was told this I raised the interesting fact that I am too scared to drive the car and that I had been there for 20 minutes... :lol:

So now I have a 7 year record on the car... absolute load of w*nk. The copper even said he though the report was a load of old rubbish and I was clearly not causing any trouble :lol: Some people have to interfere. :censor:

KP

LOL yobbo