Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need A Rear Light Cluster Passenger Side

Bong Water

I need a passenger side rear light cluster due to an oxygen thief doing damage to my car in a car park, it must be in as new condition, no chips or scratches or problems of any kind

Does anyone have one or can retailers like Parts King please PM me a price?

Thanks

Hi Bong - can't remember, are you driving a PFL or FL Corolla? Worth stating as the rear lights differ between them.

Gonna cost you £89 delivered for a new one :!Removed!:

Kingo :thumbsup:

this is where my dad and mechanic shout at me for wasting money but £50 for the used one on eBay for £90 for a new one? i'd go for the new one...

this is where my dad and mechanic shout at me for wasting money but £50 for the used one on ebay for £90 for a new one? i'd go for the new one...

I agree, I think I might get a brand new one if thats the price as used ones seem to be around £50, an extra £40 might not be to bad. I'll get in touch soon if I cant find a used one any cheaper PK

sorry to ask again but Do the facelift fit the pre facelift?

Worth someone else backing this up, but I am pretty sure they do. The Lexus lights advertised on eBay and else where seem to suggest fitting to any E12. I was looking for a thread on here with an example but could only find example of the Lexus lights (or similar) on a PFL here (think Marc put the FL rear bumper on too) or Rich who converted his PFL to FL...but only the front, here.

Yup, Facelift lights will fit the Pre-Facelift... only the rears tho, the front headlights would also require the Facelift front bumper thumbsup.gif

Looks like I wont need this now as the person responsible has been caught on CCTV

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links