Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charity Japanese Car Show

CHARITY JAP SHOW

hia, ,

We are the organisers of a Japanese car show to raise money for Shelterbox in light of the recent disaster in Japan. The event is to be held at Hendra Holiday Park in Newquay on the 11th and 12th June. There will be a general show area for those just wanting to show and areas for the following competions, Best Modified, Best Sound System, Best Club Stand, Best classic / unmodified, Show n Shine and Best In Show. There wil be trade stalls and childrens entertainment, just a few from the list are AutoGlym, Safe N Sound, No Worries will be on site selling the oficial merchandise, we are waiting for more traders to confirm amongst those will be alloy wheels, performance parts, window tinters, possibly used spares, graphics and possibly Mill Autos with the vibe car. Tickets are now on sale and going fast priced at £15 per person which includes 2 days show pass and camping on Sat eve with use of Hendras fantastic facilities. Extra nights camping is available at an extra £6.50 per night for non electric pitch, electric pitches are available. Kids under 16 are free. We are aming for this to be a big success and hoping that we can make it a yearly event. Our wesite is in the process of being set up but any further info can be attained by calling 07922 954254 or e mailing scooby-girl-1@hotmail.com. There will be press coverage on this event and we are trying to get a magazine involved.

Would be gud to see your club there,

THEY GAVE US THE SKYLINE, EVO, SCOOBY AND MANY MORE NOW THEY NEED US TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK

That sounds like a good week-end and a very reasonable price.Will have to work out if I am able to get time off to go :thumbsup:

That sounds like a good week-end and a very reasonable price.Will have to work out if I am able to get time off to go :thumbsup:

Cool let me kno as soon as you can, i can pre bok u if u r able to come along then just get your ticket before show, If u can make it drop me a text on 07922 954254 n i will book u in.

website is runing although only home page at the moment our guys are still working on it and need to change a couple of things but will be sorted soon, www.japanesecarshow.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

Shall be showing the rolla :thumbsup: Cant Wait