Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nice To See More.....

Tibs

Nice to see more SRs and older models.

There have been plenty of newer models, T-Sport and others, and not too much chatter over the past year or so from the older model owners.

So nice to see more posts from these now,and to know that there are a few earlier cars being looked after and enjoyed.

That is all :)

:lol: It's been the same for me as well! :P

Haven't heard from you in a while mate, have you gone on any more track days lately?

KP

I love these E11's now. Hated them when they first came out (still not keen on the old codger 5-door models!) but now I love em!

I've bought 2 within 3 months, they're cheap as chips for what you're getting. VW Golf? Nein danke! :censor:

:lol: It's been the same for me as well! :P

Haven't heard from you in a while mate, have you gone on any more track days lately?

KP

I haven't, finances being directed elsewhere at the moment, but needs must.

Lining some track play up towards the end of the summer, but competitive rather than just a track day, all being well. *crosses fingers*

I love these E11's now. Hated them when they first came out (still not keen on the old codger 5-door models!) but now I love em!

I've bought 2 within 3 months, they're cheap as chips for what you're getting. VW Golf? Nein danke! :censor:

I saw a mint black 5 door going for scrap (engine failure) and was very tempted to tow her home, I quite like them :D

KP

I own one of the "old codger"models :rolleyes: and it's a shame there isn't a great deal in "mods" for this model.There seems to be a following for the pre E11 models and the final Corolla range but the E11 does seem to suffer a image problem which is a shame really.

And you're not exactly helping the image problem :P :lol: ;)

Part of the reason I like mine so much. Vast majority were bought new by a certain age group, and a lot are still driven by them, so get overlooked and are largely written off as a car. But who wants to be a sheep and follow the 'in crowd'? Not me.

Always prefer to be myself and balls to the fashion or trend.

Golfs/civics/focus are ten a penny, a sorted Corolla can hold its own.

^ Agreed mate, I've owned a Golf GTi (never again), and a Civic (probably never again), never owned or will own a Focus, but these little 'rollas, they're such great cars!

I should be starting the search for an SR soon, I dont want to sell my FL TS, I love it to bits but flat is more important :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links