Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Filters

mr-p

may get a new induction kit today and was just wondering what all your thoughts were? Cheers all

Apexi Cone!

I agree a Apexi, blitz, hks filters or what works great are pannel filters like a K&N filter!!! Do not buy cheap cone air filters with no names!

staying away from k and n i just dont like them. I might get another green racing one but have seen a nice mushroom one hmmm i just dnt no lol have hopefully sorted a maf pipe to at last. Cheers guys

happy as a pig in poo lol just got the bargain of the century :yahoo:

0042.jpg

0032.jpg

all for the grand total of 35 quid!!!

performance shop near me mate was well lucky went in a few weeks ago about it and they had some stuff to make one up for me from a subaru. was in stainless steel. went in today and was about to get them do make it for me when the bloke came out of nowhere with that one lol that he had made himself. maf sensor fits spot on :thumbsup: once fitted and all is ok and people are interested i will ask him if he can make more????

The bottleneck is the restrictive airbox not the filter.

Use the OEM panel filter and cut a hole in the airbox and save the money!

staying away from k and n i just dont like them. I might get another green racing one but have seen a nice mushroom one hmmm i just dnt no lol have hopefully sorted a maf pipe to at last. Cheers guys

I've had nothing but crap from K&N, "Million Mile Limited Warranty" means - In any event they won't replace or fix there product :censor:

The bottleneck is the restrictive airbox not the filter.

Use the OEM panel filter and cut a hole in the airbox and save the money!

? save money and cut the air box? this cost £35, to get another airbox is mega £££££ had a play today but its not running right, :censor: fussy dam car lol

I've had nothing but crap from K&N, "Million Mile Limited Warranty" means - In any event they won't replace or fix there product

yep they are crap IMO nothing but hassle and are about the only ones who still oil their filters! and they sound weak

Not taking the thread too far off topic, but a few years back I had a Saxo :toast: lol, well I bought and fitted a hi-end K & n induction system, and I couldn't of had it for more than 2 months when the mount broke here :

clamp.jpg

8-1.jpg

The bracket was welded up by a friend after K & N failed to honour there agreement and replace the product. Firstly they said without a receipt they couldn't replace any parts, so I sent them a copy of the receipt to which they said they had to have the original one. So that was sent recorded mail, and they then said it wasn't an offical vendor ? I said it was bought at a modified car show from an offical K & N rep off his K & N stand..

After about 4 weeks of waiting, they then said to me the guaranty only covered the filter and not the mount :censor: So I then asked if I could order the bracket, and they said "No" I had to order the complete system, to which I told them where to stick it :rolleyes:

I have and never will buy one of there products ever again :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links