Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battery Charger

wardude

hey

can anyone reccomend a Battery charger for AA batteries for a digital camera? The ones we have are 3800 MAH but our charger doesnt seem to charge them. I also have 3100 Mah and none of the chargers we have used seem to put much charge in them. I have looed everywhere and cant find anything that seems suitable

hey

can anyone reccomend a battery charger for AA batteries for a digital camera? The ones we have are 3800 MAH but our charger doesnt seem to charge them. I also have 3100 Mah and none of the chargers we have used seem to put much charge in them. I have looed everywhere and cant find anything that seems suitable

i assume you using rechargable batteries.you cant recharge standard ones.

Yes they are rechargable. But no matter what type we use and charge, the camera eats them in a matter of minutes

It is possible there is a fault with the camera, my trusty Canon appears to be doing the same thing :crybaby:

Try a set of high powered non rechargable batteries in it and see if they get eaten, if they do I thin the camera is faulty

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi matey

Tried that and it worked ok. It seems my charger isnt powerful enough to charge the more powerful batteries. But, I cant seem to find a decent charger. Ill keep looking lol

I have a charger that charges both Ni Cd and Ni MH batteries, have you got the right charger for the type of Battery?

Cant help you then :lol:

Cant help you then :lol:

Forever usefull..... :D

I used to have the same problem in my Fuji... Then before I went to Canada in 2009 i bought some energizer ultimate lithium aa batteries.

They went through the whole of our 3 week trip, and again last year and are still in the camera having taken approximately 600 pictures.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them and dumping the rechargeable ones (that dont seem to be working anyway!)

Thats me! :wacko: :!Removed!:

Thats me! :wacko: :!Removed!:

Dont agree.

hmmmmmm

that puts me off buying one of them Prius things with batteries in ! :lol:

Now where did I put that middle finger emocion :D: :D: :D:

he should have disconnected Battery for a few minutes to reset the ecu.thats the usuel advice given on these forums.cures everything.

you probably put it in one of ya pies :yahoo:

Cheeky whipper snapper :crutchy::boxing: :P:P:P:P

you probably put it in one of ya pies :yahoo:

Cheeky whipper snapper :crutchy::boxing: :P:P:P:P

It's not the finger in the pie (Apple) :eek:

• 5 months later...

My link

i got one of the above from eBay , the multi charger can handle all different types of batteries even the square 9 volt ones , we got the D batteries to go with it to blow up a

double inflatable bed which they done through a small air pump with ease the gp batteries come available also in a wide range of ah ratings ( the higher , the better )

hope this helps