Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 T180 Chip Upgrade - I Have The Power!

blue monster

Yer I've been very lucky to have picked up the Tunit boxes for a cheap price. Very well worth it for that kinda money. I wouldn't go out and spend £485 each on them for sure...:blink:

There is a Tunit box on Ebay (Item number: 220808251013) with a start price of £150 (Which is high as they start around the £50 mark)... It says that it will fit...

Lexus IS 220d 177BHP

Toyota Auris 2.2 177BHP T180 SR etc

Toyota Hilux 3.0 D-4D UK Models only inc 200 Model

Toyota Landcruiser 3.0 D-4D 2005 models on

Toyota Rav 4 2.2 D-4D

Also fits some 2.0 D-4D models

I also bought a Tunit box for my brother-in-law's Honda CRV for £80 an all! Gotta love a bargin eh Big Kev :yahoo::yes::clap::driving:

Aye M/Mena....yer obviously a Welsh prison officer, AND ALL THE INMATES ARE POUND NOTES IN YER WALLET !!!!

Some good bits of business done there... :thumbsup:

Poor Kev

Lol Kev :D

Its just the Welsh Jew coming out in me mate. I have very short arms and deep pockets! hahaha :ph34r: :bookworm: :thumbsup::blow:

Would the Tunit box of Ebay require re setting for the Rav 4 ?? Surely it cant just be fitted to any of the cars listed in the ad ???

Charlie.

I think Charlie that it just plugs in and away you go. It really only takes about 10 mins at most to do. If you give Dan a ring at Tunit he'll tell you all you ned to know. Very friendly and helpful company to deal with an all :thumbsup:

Wow they are selling refurb with one years warranty on ebay for £300 and yet with 3 years warranty they are about £400....odd old ebay :-)

But you'll get it cheaper than £300 notes mate :thumbsup: The new ones are closer to £500. People are selling the boxes on eBay all the time. There are deals to be had :toast:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links