Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance Premium Increase

Phoenix999

Has anyone just had their offer of motor insurance renewal?

My provider, Swift, have e-mailed me to offer me a new policy and also increased the annual cost by just over 60% :eek:

What the :censor: do they think they are up to :unsure:

Inflation rate yes but not 60% :ffs:

Goodbye Swift :lol:

I think everyone has seen an increase over the last 12 months, you aren't alone.

You should always shop around anyway, your current providers will never offer the best deal until you threaten to leave once you have found a more reasonable quote.

Has anyone just had their offer of motor insurance renewal?

My provider, Swift, have e-mailed me to offer me a new policy and also increased the annual cost by just over 60% :eek:

What the :censor: do they think they are up to :unsure:

Inflation rate yes but not 60% :ffs:

Goodbye Swift :lol:

if one will do it,then they all will do it.they have got us by the short and curlies

though the wifes hyundai on fully comp only went up from £165 to £182,my auris is due soon and is with churchill as well so will have to keep fingers crossed.

I have just moved over to Churchill and saved myself £140 on the yearly premium :thumbsup:

Oooh yes!

I feel your pain Steve :(

Adrian Flux also increased my premium at renewal..... a whole £3!! The robbing censored.gif

:P :lol:

Adrian Flux also increased my premium at renewal..... a whole £3!! The robbing censored.gif

Wow what a rip off :huh: ................... NOT :thumbsup:

You're forgetting i'm from Yorkshire.... that increase is worth 3 pints at the pub!!

:P

I have just moved over to Churchill and saved myself £140 on the yearly premium :thumbsup:

Oooh yes!

Result :thumbsup:

Mine -LV went down 2 quid, wife's also with LV went up 3 quid.... Serves her right for being a woman....

(eu ruling, no s*x discrimination now)

You're forgetting i'm from Yorkshire.... that increase is worth 3 pints at the pub!!

:P

In Rotherham £3 only gets you 2 pints now! :crybaby:

And in Cardiff its just the 1. The robbing :!Removed!::crybaby::drunk::no:

At least here £3 will buy a pint and a half of decent real ale.... none of that Yorkshire fizz :yucky: ;) :lol:

I seem to change insurers every year these days.You get a good quote then come next years renewal they try and screw you over and so it goes on and on.Wouldn't be so bad but I've never claimed in 25 years of driving,live in a low crime area etc :censor:

At least here £3 will buy a pint and a half of decent real ale.... none of that Yorkshire fizz :yucky: ;) :lol:

You have no taste! It's proper real ale up here... none of that watered down southern rubbish :P

Yup give me a good northern pint anyday, much prefer it to a something with a bit of lime in it

trouble is when changing insurence cover to company thats cheaper,you find its introductry concession price, so the second year the price goes up.only way is search around and find these introductry prices which is a bind.

going onto such as gocompare etc,you only have to give all your details once.but others who are not on these websites and may offer a better deal so you have to ring around and on each one go through your details again and again.why cant it be as it is in some countries and you get insured through the govement as the road tax is.

.... something with a bit of lime in it

Lime in beer :nono: Even the thought is disgusting :yucky:

When I drink beer I drink 'real' ale and when referring to Yorkshire fizz I had in mind that p*** water called John Smiths dry.gif

Admiral try to put my premium up every time, but I can usually argue it back down....

What was a joke was their "multi car" policy for me in my two cars, it ended up costing me MORE and I couldn't use my no claims bonus on both cars!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links