Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight Access

Liason909

Hey guys, my headlight recently went out and when i went to replace the bulb the little access cover that clips in place just was not there. I can only assume it fell off at somepoint somehow. Anyway can anyone tell me where to get a replacement? No local scrappys have any E12 FLs in stock.

Chances are you'll need to buy a new headlight assembly. The part does not come by itself.

You could try one of the online breaker searches like this one;

Breaker

While nrgizerbunny is probably right about a complete unit. You might get lucky and find a breaker who has a broken unit that will sell the cover. Just be clear in your description of the part you need.

Also note the link I provided is just an example and not an endorsement of this particular site.

first off you dont need a facelift, just an E12 cover :thumbsup:

secondly a broken headlight would do you from an scrappy, if you rinfg them looking for a headlight, they wont sell you a broken one but you only need the back cover so dont matter if the front is smashed.

just try toyota and see how much they are looking first or if you can buy it seperate at all

Hi there,

I bought two of the plastic rear headlight covers from Parts King a month ago or so, as the previous owner had hacked large messy holes in the back of both of the covers, presumably to fit hids. The result of those holes was moisture in the lights so I bought two news ones.

Cheers.

Gareth

thats right, i had to buy one for my fathers avensis, i broke it changing a bulb.

think it was €10 :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, where's parts King when you need him? And how much were they new?