• grooved front discs
  • trd gear knob + new gaitor
  • chrome indicators bulbs
  • carbon wrap for the interior
  • caliper paint
  • black rear toyota Badge
  • silicone hoses for air intake pipe
  • sub and amp install

i cant think of anything else to do and still have a bit to spend. all ideas welcome but im not after anything like ARB's, strut braces etc just dont need them for what i use the car for.

cheers all

Ice black indicator repeaters would look nice on yours

remove the rubbing strips????

Don't know where I got these ideas from :lol:

totally forgot about getting smoked side repeaters lol nice one :thumbsup: would remove the bump strips but i think i may start getting shopping trolley dents lol lot of people that just dont care

LED reverse lights and LED side lights get both in white. Plus you'll be fine in MOT.

What might also look nice is gloss black painted wing mirrors to go with the black wheels, also a set of hekos would set the car off nicely too

Here we go again Hekos what the F*** is it with these retro 70's throwback styling that every body likes.

Here we go again Hekos what the F*** is it with these retro 70's throwback styling that every body likes.

I never used to like them but I love them now, never really thought of them as retro tbh even though they are :lol:

They are perfect for the window down as you don't get buffeted by the air flow at faster speeds, not everyones cup of tea but I love them

I never used to like them but I love them now, never really thought of them as retro tbh even though they are :lol:

They are perfect for the window down as you don't get buffeted by the air flow at faster speeds, not everyones cup of tea but I love them

Not for me.

I know some people do and others don't thats why I threw that one in it gets the argument started :lol:

its all about the extra 10bhp that fitting wind deflectors gives

its all about the extra 10bhp that fitting wind deflectors gives

I reckon its more like 11bhp

LED reverse lights and LED side lights get both in white. Plus you'll be fine in MOT.

already got led side lights cheers mate

What might also look nice is gloss black painted wing mirrors

:D or maybe carbon wrap :huh:

:o wind deflectors, i like them on 3 doors but think they look a bit ott on a 5 door

cheers guys

Just dyno tested my rolla with and without Hekos and the difference was about 11,5bhp more... :D

The truth is that I don't really like them BUT they are very helpful at high speeds with the windows lowered... Your don't get the air blasts in your face and hair and consequently you don't look like you had a fight with an angry cat when you get off the car... :lol:

The wife seems to love them for not getting her hair messed up so I also don't get the usual nagging for lowering the windows! :yahoo:

Just dyno tested my rolla with and without Hekos and the difference was about 11,5bhp more...

The truth is that I don't really like them BUT they are very helpful at high speeds with the windows lowered... Your don't get the air blasts in your face and hair and consequently you don't look like you had a fight with an angry cat when you get off the car...

The wife seems to love them for not getting her hair messed up so I also don't get the usual nagging for lowering the windows!

:yahoo: funny stuff. so so true though, they do serve a purpose just a shame the look a bit :sick:

+1 for the Heko fan boy's, I've got heko's and I think they look really good but I can apreciate there not everyone's cup of tea.

I'd do carbon wrap on your wing mirrors - would look really good. Don't know if you've considered this but a carbon wrap on the bonnet or even carbon bonnet would look good.

i do need a new bonnet and was thinking of carbon wrapping it just didn't know if it would be to much :thumbsup: . would really like this but i reckon buy the time shipping and everthing else is added on it will be £££££'s

bonnet

i do need a new bonnet and was thinking of carbon wrapping it just didn't know if it would be to much :thumbsup: . would really like this but i reckon buy the time shipping and everthing else is added on it will be £££££'s

bonnet

Shiny!! he he would look very nice but like you say not a cheap mod

Hmmmmm that bonnet is tasty. Never knew one was made for the corolla. Are the pfl n FL onnets the same?? Or is the moulding around the headlight different!!