Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Newley Aquired Rolla.

Adam-Up

Rolla.jpg

rolla3.jpg

rolla2.jpg

(It needs a good clean, I know)

Really happy with it and how it goes.

There are a few things I'd like to do to it over time. But I have essentials to pay for first, I need a set of floor mats as it didn't come with any.

I'v spoken to toyota and a genuine set will cost me £58 but they couldn't tell me what they looked like. Has anyone got a picture of them to help me decide whether or not to get them please? If they're plain I might get some made up instead.

Things I'd like to do

Back 3 windows tinted

Green stuff pads all round.

Set of 17" rims

Short shifter

Maybe a HID kit

Maybe an Apexi power filter.

Thanks mate, if thats what they look like i'll go with the ones off eBay they're much better.

Nice car mate but someone has made a right mess of your number plates ;)

damn was hoping no one would notice.

The rozza's might :lol:

Seriously nice car, love the colour

look forward to the mods coming on stream, keep us informed..plenty of pics will do the job :thumbsup:

Looks likw a very nice example,

Ive just brought a genuine set of mats from Toyota which cost me £47

Keep us up dated with mods please :thumbsup:

The rozza's might :lol:

Seriously nice car, love the colour

look forward to the mods coming on stream, keep us informed..plenty of pics will do the job :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, it was my favourite of the colours. Could be a while till these mods materialize as I got to pay a months insurance, the tax is up the end of this month and it needs new pads.

One step at a time I think I can stretch to getting the floor mats lol.

Congrats on the car.

I need a set of floor mats as it didn't come with any.

I'v spoken to toyota and a genuine set will cost me £58 but they couldn't tell me what they looked like. Has anyone got a picture of them to help me decide whether or not to get them please?

If you're getting the genuine Toyota Corolla T Sport mats they will look like the image below, e.g. with the logo, rather than the ones previously linked. Parts-King on the forum here can sort you out.

82.jpg

Cheers mate thats a bit better if they've got the logo on them i'll deffo go for them!

If you can mate, deffo stretch for the genuine mats are they are very nice and well made :thumbsup:

If you can mate, deffo stretch for the genuine mats are they are very nice and well made :thumbsup:

+1

Ye i'll deffo go for them they look sexy with the t sport logo on there.

Thanks for the help.

One question iv got... how do you get rid of that annoying bleeping when you select reverse?

Is that bleeper fused?...I hope it is. Whats the point in having it, it's useless, you know you've selected reverse cause you selected it.

the reason it was put on was that a lot of people who selected reverse instead of first by accident

Still dont make sense having it, as reverse is the same as in a bmw where you have to push hard to the left to engage it. I cant see how you'd get the two mixed up.

I am sure if you wanted to switch it off there will be a way but I won't be getting rid of mine as I'd rather have the warning than suddenly fly backwards

Fair enough if you like it mate, just saying there's no need for it, you dont get a bleeper blaring at you when you select reverse in a bmw and they have exactly the same method of selecting reverse. I have never managed to mix them up, you know by feel which is which. Any way rant over, im fighting a loosing battle lol must just be who doesn't like it.

I have managed to do it a couple of times when I have been rushing around (not speeding but just hassled) and it has saved me a few times, I agree its exactly the same as the BMW but the resistence to push into reverse is very light by comparison, well it is on mine anyway. Don't get me wrong I do not actually like it as it reminds me of a blurdy HGV reversing :lol:

Have you looked into the possibility of knocking the warning off??? it must be possible

You've gotta put a bit of effort in to go over for reverse in mine. Not really looked into it yet, Im hoping that it's fused and I can just pull the fuse out to get rid, but I doubt it'll be that easy. I guess i'll have to find the bleeper and disable it.

I guess i'll have to find the bleeper and disable it.

A nice large hammer should do the job

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links