Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq In Burnt Orange

p156auj

Hello! Since early March 2011 I am the very proud owner of a IQ3 in orange and would like to know if there are many others around. There do not seem to be too many IQ around at all, never mind orange ones. We went from the Midlands to Cornwall recently and probably saw no more than 5 altogether. :thumbsup:

I've only seen the paint sample of the Burnt Orange! :thumbsup:

When I ordered mine it was a split decision between the orange and the blue - the wait for orange was about 8 weeks so blue it is. I really fancied the orange though with some pretty dramatic leather seats B)

Enjoy!!

Sue

I wonder if there are any yet? It looks great and a real head turner! Toyota sent me a matching orange smart key cover as well. There was one on the container already, so I only waited about 2 or 3 weeks. Standard seats though!

I have an ex demo grey one. It had auto, leather and sat nav. With all that on board, it was a 20 week wait. So i had to have it. I saw the orange one when I went to pick it up. I was drooling. Can you post some photo's?

I saw in Glasgow at the weekend,

what i think was a 'Tabasco' edition,

but it was on the other side of the motorway & i really couldnt get a good enough look,

thought i could see the dark mirrors & wheels, but was trying not to crash..

It did appear to have the Titanium Coloured wheels. (it may just have been a Burnt Orange one tho, with the wheels changed.)

It really had something about it & stood out from the distance.

http://www.alvolante.it/news/toyota_iq_tobasco-400091044

george

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have waiting for m,y burnt Orange to be delivered - probably in the next month or so.

I think I might be the only one in South Wales

Feel free to prove me wrong :-)

Marty

Hi

I have waiting for m,y burnt Orange to be delivered - probably in the next month or so.

I think I might be the only one in South Wales

Feel free to prove me wrong :-)

Marty

So that would mean just 3 sightings so far. I wonder if there is a way to find out for sure. I love mine and it turns eyes everywhere. Let us know how you like yours.

• 2 weeks later...

My IQ in Orange has just been delivered!!

Even the dealer said he had never seen one in this colour.

I'll let you know how I get on - and if you see an orange one in South Wales - give me a wave :-)

Mart

• 5 months later...

Yes, and one more. Had my burnt orange iQ3 since end October. Based near to Derby and after 4000 miles am thrilled with it. No extras, bar the colour, mats and flaps and that car bag glove box thingy. Averaging about 53 mpg so far. So far, so good.

Burnt Orange, odd name for a colour, but then, Peach is a fruit, and a colour... rambling. I quite like the colour actually. We have an Amethyst -purple, ish- coloured one. Love it. Wanted Pearl White originally. So far, I have only seen three other purple iQ's. One where we used to live, one at the Mr. T. dealer in Shrewsbury and the other not far from Lydbury North.

Anyway. I love the carbon fibre (effect? or real?) mirrors (from the link supplied by George, nice one George) on the Tabasco iQ. They really suit the colour of that iQ, and I bet the mirrors would go well with some other colours too, but not ours. Doh!

Burnt Orange, odd name for a colour, but then, Peach is a fruit, and a colour... rambling. I quite like the colour actually. We have an Amethyst -purple, ish- coloured one. Love it. Wanted Pearl White originally. So far, I have only seen three other purple iQ's. One where we used to live, one at the Mr. T. dealer in Shrewsbury and the other not far from Lydbury North. Anyway. I love the carbon fibre (effect? or real?) mirrors (from the link supplied by George, nice one George) on the Tabasco iQ. They really suit the colour of that iQ, and I bet the mirrors would go well with some other colours too, but not ours. Doh!

They call that color Hot Lava here in the States. LOL

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am the proud owner of a burnt orange multi drive iQ . I bought it from dealers in Rayleigh and have owned it for about six weeks now. I haven't seen another in this colour around , and would imagine from the posts on here that they are quite rare.

Phil

Hi Phil

They have a new range in at Gallows Corner on the A12. I saw one yesterday in your colour. They made it look hideous , they have put Olympic decals on it. The car is sitting there looking sad not proud. Like when people dress up their animal pets. There is another one with a load of dots on it.

David

When we went to look at my car, they had put a load of decals on it, something to do with Dukes of Hazzard. We nearly walked away from it because it looked so silly, but fortunately had a test drive and were won over.

Phil

Shows you you could so lose customers that way. Haviving said that I was in M&S at the weekend and saw a dress (its ok not a cross dresser at the weekends) It caught my eye as it was so hideous. A few mins later there was a woman walking by with it tucked under her arm heading for "Pay Here" Weird!!!

David

Just bought a new IQ3 in burnt orange its very nice. It seems a diffrent contrast in diffrent lights...but nice

John

Also got a isports pack fitted.

Edited by john270_6

• 2 weeks later...

just picked mine up yesterday in burnt orange - won't miss it in a carpark!

Don't forget the pictures :)