Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq In Burnt Orange

p156auj

Seconded,

not enough pictures of Burnt Orange iQ's on here IMO.

Enjoy your new car.

george

• 3 weeks later...

Seconded,

not enough pictures of Burnt Orange iQ's on here IMO.

Enjoy your new car.

george

Totally agree so here are some pictures of my wifes burnt orange IQ2 on a 61 plate. We have had this car 2 weeks and she loves it. It was an ex demo from the dealer, so has the 15" alloys, chrome trim and the IQ carpets as extras. Sadly only standard trim on the inside. Would have liked the leather seats but could not find a burnt orange with the matched leather seats.

Enjoy.

post-112430-0-96191800-1334413453_thumb.

post-112430-0-22884300-1334413524_thumb.

post-112430-0-00958700-1334414017_thumb.

I must admit, the first time I saw the colour I wasn't that keen, but the more I see, the more it grows on me. Looks very nice indeed.

Nice ride, but I'll be sticking with my amethyst.

Fish

I agree, it's gorgeous but just wasn't for me. I had the choice last week when I ordered mine but the amethyst had it for me (I have always wanted that colour though lol).

Can't wait for mine to turn up - have to say as someone trading in a Squeeze Green Fiesta this is definately a more subdued colour than I am used to!

• 3 weeks later...

i 'm really pleased with my orange IQ and am even happier now that the log book states that it is orange (not red ). all i wish now is for the sun to come out as it looks even better in the sunlight. love the ride and the handling, so simple to park . lux it lux it.

• 1 year later...

My wife took delivery of new IQ2in Burnt Orange it is replacement for a previous IQ2 in amethyst. Was unsure till we saw it but we both like it.

My wife took delivery of new IQ2in Burnt Orange it is replacement for a previous IQ2 in amethyst. Was unsure till we saw it but we both like it.

post-82086-0-90204100-1380272594_thumb.j

I've not seen many around in that colour. It does look nice, especially when it catches the sun as it has in your picture.

Ditto and we love it - photos to come

Seen a few Aygos in that colour and it has to be my favourite colour on them, as the IQ is my favourite Toyota right now, it can only look better than that...Im very envious.....

• Like 1

.....as the IQ is my favourite Toyota right now.....

Yes the iQ is an amazing car. It's like driving around in an abstract concept. Love it

• 3 years later...

Lovely looking car Zotja.  When I was looking for an iQ there was a burnt orange with leather seats etc., at a very good price too, but unfortunately the seller was around the Manchester area and as I'm in Cornwall I didn't go after it. 'still, I'm happy with the one I have now :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links