Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Springs And Exhaust Fitted

b1gpkr001

Hi all

Finally fitted my tte lowering springs and exhaust.

The exhaust was abit if a pain as had to change the flange from the standard box onto the tre box but more than happy now I've done it was more than worth a weld!

Looks so much better.

Even better with it lowered handles miles better!

Try and sort some pics out

Next a ram air feed and fitting the original air box back in with it smoothed out inside and a blitz panel filter so it's a closed intake type system. Not going to be doing that for a while as got an operation on my knee next week but once my knee is sort will crack on with it.

Come on get the piccs up mate :thumbsup:

Have to get some taken was going to take some at my mates lock up/ spray shop looked really good just didn't get round to it was a tad busy with the welder and exhaust.

Needs a wash as well!

Worse bit will not be able to drive it after my operation just hope it won't be too long!

Been slacking mate sorry.

Trying to sort out loads of stuff before I have my knee operation on Friday.

Hope it won't take me too long to recover after it and I will sort out some pics plus got some other bits I want to do if I don't loose to much money from being off work

Hows the knee mate ?

What are the other mods you want to carry out ? :thumbsup:

Yeh it's not too bad just really sore!

Worst bit is can't drive for 3-4 weeks!

Want to sort out a closed induction system and my be have a look into chipping or piggy back ecu. Wouldn't mind supercharging it but just costs a fortune may look into a set of cams.

Looks wise need to get the drivers side rear quarter sprayed where someone keyed it. Also want to spray my wheels or get a new set of wheels. Want to spray the front plastic lower bumper trim the same colour as my car.

Want to re tint my rear windows with a darker tint as I've got dark metallic silver tint at the mo.

Yeh it's not too bad just really sore!

Worst bit is can't drive for 3-4 weeks!

Want to sort out a closed induction system and my be have a look into chipping or piggy back ecu. Wouldn't mind supercharging it but just costs a fortune may look into a set of cams.

Looks wise need to get the drivers side rear quarter sprayed where someone keyed it. Also want to spray my wheels or get a new set of wheels. Want to spray the front plastic lower bumper trim the same colour as my car.

Want to re tint my rear windows with a darker tint as I've got dark metallic silver tint at the mo.

What a ****** for keying your car :ffs:

I think the darker tint will look better :thumbsup:

Yeh tell me about it!

Yeh will try and get some decent film in and whe

I'm a bit more mobile will tint them again I think

Yeh tell me about it!

Yeh will try and get some decent film in and whe

I'm a bit more mobile will tint them again I think

Good man,

Hopefully the keyed body work wont cost to much to repair :thumbsup:

So sorry to hear your pride & enjoy has been...feel so angry i cant think of enough words...its the only time i want to swear! a lady shouldnt be using bad language but it highly frustrates me. I've noticed the more mods you do...jealous ***** holes pick up on the slightest details and want to screw you! :censor:

Just wanted to say if you can get away with having to respray that whole panel/section then go for that option...after my own experiences i dont believe theres such a thing as a perfect spray painter who can create a perfect result!

Really hope it works out well in the end and that your happy with it. Takecare :)

My mates cousin is a quality sprayer who said he will do the whole rear quarter and the over roof section of the panel and the door seal bit for 100 quid plus any other bits that need touching up so if it turns out ok will be happy just shame I have to get it sorted my paint was spot on until it got keyed.

Thanks I hope it works out too

What did you have sprayed?

My mates cousin is a quality sprayer who said he will do the whole rear quarter and the over roof section of the panel and the door seal bit for 100 quid plus any other bits that need touching up so if it turns out ok will be happy just shame I have to get it sorted my paint was spot on until it got keyed.

Thanks I hope it works out too

What did you have sprayed?

Lets just say it started with a severely deep vandal scracth on the rear passenger door with 1mm exactly short of either side they were that perfect...anyway with all the painters ***** ups and several visits back he ended spraying the entire passenger side of the car front to back! This all started in January...Going in again tomorrow as its developed severe blemishes...as if he wiped the base coat before applying the laquer and its showing through now! Long story...dont ask lol! :ffs:

Oh not good well I hope it finally gets sorted for you