Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Arch Extender

Voigt_Kampff

Hope someone can help me with this one.

I have a 2011 Rav4 XT-R. Sadly someone has 'rubbed' the rear body (above the wheel) with a shopping trolly or similar (photo attached).

Is it possible to get after-market wheel arches like those on the SR as they woud probably cover the offending scratch.

Thanks ...

post-109603-0-92590900-1307192566_thumb.

Maybe a bit of wet and dry 1000 grade sandpaper would get that out. ?

That is a good thought

The scratch is pretty deep - through to the metal in places. T-Cut has improved it a bit... but with it being a new car I wanted to bring it back to 'Perfect'.

Its a difficult place to spray as its part of a much bigger panel - not sure how easy it will be to match as it is metallic paint.

I have a 2011 Rav4 XT-R. Sadly someone has 'rubbed' the rear body (above the wheel) with a shopping trolly or similar (photo attached).

Is it possible to get after-market wheel arches like those on the SR as they woud probably cover the offending scratch.

Thanks ...

Looks like a simple job for your nearest 'Chips Away' to me..................

Thanks ...

There are companies that will sort that out, get a few quotes, The wheel arch extensions are a :no::no: We went in to this recently (i would like them on mine, also carbon quartz)for all the parts and paint etc start thinking around £800+ quite a bit of labour as well..Stew

Thanks ...

There are companies that will sort that out, get a few quotes, The wheel arch extensions are a :no::no: We went in to this recently (i would like them on mine, also carbon quartz)for all the parts and paint etc start thinking around £800+ quite a bit of labour as well..Stew

....and furthermore, if you already have mudflaps, these become frisbees, as they don't fit over your wheel arch extendifiers. So you need to buy another set of muddies, as pointed out to me by the one and only LINKER, Davrav

recently....Yep, I bought a set of wrongos off eBay.... :shutit: ...they don't fit over extenders.

Big Kev :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links