Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2004 Avensis Phone Upgrade

M4cc45

Hi,

I currently have a 54 plate Avensis which has a Toyota inbuilt phone holder (currently I think it only supports some kind of Nokia - Part number PZ456 00812 NK).

The actually holster slides off with a click and looks like it can be changed to other ones. I'd like one that is compatible with the iPhone 4 ideally (so that it can charge and integrate into the cars hands free kit).

Does anyone know if such a thing exists, where to get, price, etc? Or is it binning the entire lot and starting again?

Many thanks,

M.

It's a great site

* Avensis--2.0--vvt-i--t--spirit--hatchback--auto

technical details . make : toyota, model : avensis 2.0 vvt-i t spirit hatchback auto, year : 2004, . technical features :

Kansas city new car

Hi,

I currently have a 54 plate Avensis which has a Toyota inbuilt phone holder (currently I think it only supports some kind of Nokia - Part number PZ456 00812 NK).

The actually holster slides off with a click and looks like it can be changed to other ones. I'd like one that is compatible with the iPhone 4 ideally (so that it can charge and integrate into the cars hands free kit).

Does anyone know if such a thing exists, where to get, price, etc? Or is it binning the entire lot and starting again?

Many thanks,

M.

Hi mate, here is a real link to a Toyota dealers showing the system in your car and yes you can buy a phone specific cradle for a different phone brand, hopefully an i-Phone4.:thumbsup:

https://oakmere.toyota.co.uk/bv/OwnerServices/HandsFree.pdf

Regards ...... Pete.

It's a great site

technical details . make : toyota, model : avensis 2.0 vvt-i t spirit hatchback auto, year : 2004, . technical features :

Kansas city new car

MORE SPAM!!!;)

It's a great site

Kansas city new car

MORE SPAM!!!;)

Hi mate, I agree that's why I highlighted real link in my input :yes:.

Pete.