Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photo Of My Carina 11 Gl Executive Auto (1987)

magb

• 5 weeks later...

Many thanks for your kind comments. I drive this most days she always starts first time and like you say not many left. I have even taken her to a local car meet and some people actually took photos of her!

Lol Mags

• 2 months later...

Unbelieveable condition. Make sure you waxoil everywhere and the car will stay that way.

Enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...

Took car for MOT today no problems not even an advisory another year of happy toyoting!

• 3 weeks later...

Took car for MOT today no problems not even an advisory another year of happy toyoting!

Nice one - continued best wishes with the car, absolutely gorgeous car. I was beginning to wonder if i was being harsh in my not liking modern cars :D . Then i see pictures of this beauty - these were (and remaining examples still are imo) a fine car, they could do the commuting around

the place everyday thing without fuss (as hopefully you are discovering). Yet they still had a nice something about them - you could stand next to one and think thats a nice machine. Even though these were meant for sensible practical motoring a car emthusiast could look at one of these

back in 1987 and think - this is lovely and buy one on the basis of it simply being a nice car.

Wheras these days a car enthusiast will buy a Kia Cee'd or the like only because they need a practical sensible car for family or

business use.

Red diesel

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links