Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farecla G3

Manxrav

A while ago i bought some Farecla Hi Gloss wax 300ml bottle and gave it a go on my U/C. This week I was on E/Bay and mamaged to get hold of some Farecla G3 resin superwax 500ml bottle.The two products are as far as i am aware the same,G3 being their entry in to the mass market.I was really happy with the results fron the Hi gloss and the same goes for the G3.

I thought only Halfrawds had it and was over the moon when I discovered it was on sale on E?bay ( we don,t have a Halfrawds on the island).

The G3 product range is similar to the 123 Meguiars set up, only this one has 4 products, so I,ve got the lot and am well pleased with it. I don,t know whether this product will appeal to Charlie and Blue ( the ultimate detailers) but I think for the masses it is a product well worth a punt.

Regards Clare

Hi Clare.. I have G3 and G6 Polishes is this what You mean ?? I wasent aware of Farecla making a wax product ?? But then G3/G6 are the only farecla products that I have .. If You are indeed talking about polishes I can pass on some VERY valuable information on how to get the best from these sometimes difficult to use range of polishes ...

Charlie.

Boy Charlie that was quick!!!!!

The G3 is the consumer one I know that they do a range of G3 and G5 for the Trade as well.They were and still are a "trade" firm and are testing the water with these new products, hence Halfords having the first call when it was launched.

Would appreciate info, don,t know whether this particular product is for hand polishing only though

Regards Clare

Yes Charlie this was the first product I bought (300ml bottle). The newer product is 500ml and in a black bottle

Regards Clare

Clare .. G3 as I know it is a trade Polish used for scratch and swirl removal . It can be used by hand but like all polishes results are faster and better by machine !! G3 must be lubricated either with water or I use a 50/50 mix of detailing spray and water ( The detailing spray lubricates) This is misted onto both the polishing pad And the panel I'm working on. G3 is a very dry product and requires a lot of mix spraying or the Polish will clog and dry on the pad..

G6 was designed to be used without lubrication by water or mix but in reality it still needs it badly...

Both products are of medium abrasiveness and cut quickly and are a very good polish..

HTH

Charlie.

Cheers for advice Charlie

Regards Clare

Right in that case You were right to describe as a Wax ! I have upwards of 15 different waxes in My armoury but I have no farecla ones ....

Your Wax is for the protection of the paint and not to remove any small scratches or swirling marks. So apply out of sunlight if possible and wipe straight of without allowing the wax to cure.. 95% Of Waxes work this way.. Apply as thinly as You can, Less is definitely more when waxing. Use a foam pad to apply and a nice clean soft microfibre to remove

Top Tip ... Do NOT use fabric softner when washing Your microfibre cloths as it will knacker them ...HTH

Charlie.