Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yes Or No ?

CharlieFarlie

I've decided to fit a bumper cover or reargaurd as I believe they are called and sen this one on eBay.. So Yes or No ?? Is this one to bling ?? My car is the T180 with silver rails and side steps plus the blingy front bumper thingy... Dont want to buy one and then think it looks over the top !!

Any of You Fine Chaps and Chapesses have other suggestions on where to get one from ?? Should I go Genuine Toyota or after-market ??

Thanks as always........

Charlie.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290479211902&category=43117&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_2337wt_1270

I've decided to fit a bumper cover or reargaurd as I believe they are called and sen this one on Ebay.. So Yes or No ?? Is this one to bling ?? My car is the T180 with silver rails and side steps plus the blingy front bumper thingy... Dont want to buy one and then think it looks over the top !!

Any of You Fine Chaps and Chapesses have other suggestions on where to get one from ?? Should I go Genuine Toyota or after-market ??

Thanks as always........

Charlie.

Linky to the blingy thingy :unsure:

Hi charlie try www.bumperbib.co.uk,they do a range of bumper protectors and good quality.

Hi Charlie,

another place to check out is www.climairuk.com I bought my rear bumper guard,in & out with the spare wheel plays havoc with the bumper,plus a sun roof wind deflector from them.They also do driver & passenger window deflectors.Hope this helps.

BJK

Hi Charlie,

another place to check out is www.climairuk.com I bought my rear bumper guard,in & out with the spare wheel plays havoc with the bumper,plus a sun roof wind deflector from them.They also do driver & passenger window deflectors.Hope this helps.

BJK

Sun roof deflector ???? Please tell Me more !!!! Or a picture would be Ace !! I love the sunroof on My car. Last car I had with a sunroof was a Ford Granada !! Ive had lots of full convertibles since though ..... The Granada had a clear plastic deflector and it was brilliant and I was wondering if such an item existed for the Rav ......

Thanks Guys !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Charlie.

Charlie what you have to find out is if it is the perfect fit for your T180 (no spare on back door). If their advertising it for the Rav4 2006 onwards it will probably be for the model with the spare wheel on the back door ( XT3 XT4 XT5), and trust me there is a difference in the width of the rear apron between these models and your T180.On my T180 I made the mistake of getting the only type available then and it was for the XT models, they didn,t do one then for the T180, that said I got it to fit.

Regards Clare

Thanks Clare I will make sure I get the right one !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Charlie.

Charlie,

go to www.climairuk.com click on wind deflectors,under the categories heading.Next select Toyota in the Make Box,followed by RAV4 5 Door 03/2006 on,in the Model Box.This will bring up the Sun Roof Deflector picture & price.Plus the Window Deflectors.Using the same system should bring up the Bumper Protector.Mine is a plain black protector,which goes better with the Yew Green car colour.Wind Deflector is Smoked Black.Looks the biz though.

BJK

Charlie,

forgot to mention that the wind deflector really stops that thrumming noise you get at certain driving speeds.Like sonic vibrations,plus the air buffeting inside the cab,with the sunroof fully open.Not so much a problem with the glass just tilted.HTH.

BJK

Charlie,

go to www.climairuk.com click on wind deflectors,under the categories heading.Next select Toyota in the Make Box,followed by RAV4 5 Door 03/2006 on,in the Model Box.This will bring up the Sun Roof Deflector picture & price.Plus the Window Deflectors.Using the same system should bring up the Bumper Protector.Mine is a plain black protector,which goes better with the Yew Green car colour.Wind Deflector is Smoked Black.Looks the biz though.

BJK

Cheers Mate I found it !! Did You have to drill the car to fit it ?? If not how does it fix ?? How good was the fit ??? Definitely have to get one of those !!

The reargaurd was only showing for the cars with a wheel on the boot so no use for My T180.... Many thanks !!

Charlie.

Charlie,

no drilling required,just clips,then cut supplied rubber seal to fit bottom of deflector.15 minutes max.Fits perfectly.Get phone number from web site,(020 8309 7744),give them a call with details of RAV.They will confirm correct bumper for T180.That`s what I did.Should get introductory discount.In fact use Discount Coupon Code Number, CLUB 282,off my card.

BJK

Charlie,

no drilling required,just clips,then cut supplied rubber seal to fit bottom of deflector.15 minutes max.Fits perfectly.Get phone number from web site,(020 8309 7744),give them a call with details of RAV.They will confirm correct bumper for T180.That`s what I did.Should get introductory discount.In fact use Discount Coupon Code Number, CLUB 282,off my card.

BJK

Superb Thanks !!!

Charlie.