Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New T-Spirit

Jumping *Joy

Hi Guys,

I have just put an order in today to trade my 7 month old AYGO Blue for a Yaris T-Spirit. I should take delivery in a week, was just wondering does anyone know if the T-Spirit has scuff plates as standard can't find the information anywhere.

Any comments appreciated!!

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I have just put an order in today to trade my 7 month old AYGO Blue for a Yaris T-Spirit. I should take delivery in a week, was just wondering does anyone know if the T-Spirit has scuff plates as standard can't find the information anywhere.

Cheers

If this is the 2006 on model, then no it doesn't have scuff plates on the door sills. I have seen them online. Or from Toyota dealers. Regards, Pete.

Hi Guys,

Cheers

If this is the 2006 on model, then no it doesn't have scuff plates on the door sills. I have seen them online. Or from Toyota dealers. Regards, Pete.

Thanks for getting back to me :)

It is a brand new one, but the option pack online doesn't have scuff plates listed might call the dealer see what they say.

Lee

IIRC you need one of the protection pack options to get those?

They are not part of the protection pack, they were on my Aygo. However I have ordered them and they will be on the car when I collect, whenever that may be!

Lee

They are not part of the protection pack, they were on my Aygo. However I have ordered them and they will be on the car when I collect, whenever that may be!

Lee

I got mine in week! Got a good deal as well. £1700 off and 3 years servicing plus all that petrol. Only done a 1000 miles in 2 months though. T Spirit 1.33 MMT. 50 average MPG.

My wife likes driving again so it must be OK!!!!

Regards, Pete.

I am expecting it next week however the garage will not confirm or deny it! 1000 miles in 2 months it will take me 3 weeks to do that :)

It was a very nice car to drive, I will be happy with 50mpg as that's what I get out of the Aygo.

Regards, Lee.

Hi Guys,

Cheers

Hi

I am curious why you have traded in your Aygo that quick (mind you I have done more than my fair share of quick trades!)

Is it for more space? Which engine have you gone for?

I like the look of the new Yaris that will come out soon but I guess the deals may not be as good...

I am toying with the idea of getting a 1.0 litre Aygo or Yaris - part of the attraction is the low insurance and I may share it with my young children..

I hope you enjoy your new motor

David

Hi Guys,

Cheers

Hi

I am curious why you have traded in your Aygo that quick (mind you I have done more than my fair share of quick trades!)

Is it for more space? Which engine have you gone for?

I like the look of the new Yaris that will come out soon but I guess the deals may not be as good...

I am toying with the idea of getting a 1.0 litre Aygo or Yaris - part of the attraction is the low insurance and I may share it with my young children..

I hope you enjoy your new motor

David

Hi David

I have changed jobs and I am doing more miles and more motorway, the Aygo being a town car just wasn't handling it. It is a nice car, but has it's comfort zone.

I have gone for the 1.33 (motorways) as the diesel was too pricy, the new model looks ok but I wanted the car ASAP and got a T-Spirit for the same price I would get the TR new model. As for insurance, I will pay the same this year that I did for the Aygo last year so all in all not bad.

I shall report back once I have driven the Yaris and let you know my verdict.

Lee

Enjoy your new car, be sure to give us all the details tomorrow!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links