Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Voice Control

KMB

Hi.

I have purchased a 2011 Yaris with a TNS 350 navigation unit installed. I have myself fitted the phone on/off hook and voice command wheel buttons placed on the right hand side of the steering wheel. These buttons does not come with the car in denmark so i needed to fit them myself. The phone on/off hook work perfect, but the voice command button does not respond.

The TNS 350 prog version is: V633100A - Aisin AW

The TNS 350 Disk version is: V11.00.26 - Aisin-aw

The version is "EU" as it is from denmark - in europe

If i enter the service menu the button "Mic&Voice Recognition Check" is yellow as if it is not active, and nothing happens when i push the button. I have seen other cars with the TNS350 installed where this button is activiated event if the car has not got the voice command butten installed.

My qestions are:

1) Does anybode know how to make the voice command button respond?

2) Shall the voice command function be activiated after installing the button and how to do that?

3) Does anybody have this function working and what is then your prog version and disk version of your TNS350?

4) How can i upgrade the prog version (i assume it is like the firmware)? Is it done using at the same time as the map update is done or shall it be done by itself and where do i find new prog versions?

5) Does anybode have the pinout of the TNS350?

6) I have found out that on other cars and versions of the sat. navs installed in these cars, the functionality of the different buttons are linked to the sat nav via by using different resistance values on the input SW2 of the sat nav system. Does anybode know the resistance value that should be uset for the TNS350 voice command button? Perhabs it is different from previus models but the phone off hook and on hook buttens does work using the same input (SW2) of the sat nav TNS 350 system?

Any information is appriciated

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Kim Mikael Bork