Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Charlies T180 Pics.

CharlieFarlie

For those of You who doubt the sanity of those of Us who detail Our cars here are a couple of pics of My T180....

The car was machine polished a couple of months ago. It was then waxed well with one of the cheapest waxes on the market Collinite...

The car had not been washed for 6 weeks and around 1500 miles as I have been away down south and will not put My cars through a car wash....

Today I washed the car by spraying the wheels with Very Cherry Wheel cleaner and spraying the whole lot of it with Snowfoam delivered through a foam lance.. This was left to dwell for around 10 minutes and Power washed of with a Kranzle K1150T I then repeated the process as the car was absolutely filthy when I started.. Normally the car would only be foamed once..

Next up was spray the car with a mist of Meguires Last Touch detailing spray and dry with a Sonus drying towel and that's it !!

No washing with a sponge or any thing like that at all .. Just wash with the washer Dry with a towel and job done ....

Rav4July2011005.jpg

Rav4July2011008.jpg

Rav4July2011006.jpg

Rav4July2011007.jpg

Rav4July2011012.jpg

Rav4July2011011.jpg

Rav4July2011009.jpg

Charlie.

May I be the first to GLOTT!!!!! Simply stunning and a credit to you (Nurbergring transfer as well) I,ll have to get you a TT one for the other side.

Regards Clare

May I be the first to GLOTT!!!!! Simply stunning and a credit to you (Nurbergring transfer as well) I,ll have to get you a TT one for the other side.

Regards Clare

Clare y

Clare to My own amazement and despair I have never yet made it to the fabulous IOM !! I have been to the Nurbergring many many time over the Years though !! I have done literally hundreds of laps of the awesome toll road that is the Ring ...

sprocket032.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture017.jpg

donington2003009.jpg

Wee Charlie.

For Sale....Dual Action Polisher....hardly used, and obviously improperly used going by Charlie's phoateez....hope it rains.

Jealous Kev :crybaby:

For Sale....Dual Action Polisher....hardly used, and obviously improperly used going by Charlie's phoateez....hope it rains.

Jealous Kev :crybaby:

All that glitters is not gold Kev !! My car needs a lot of machining as Ive not yet polshed out all the swirls that the Dealer put into it when They washed it while in for an inspection !!! Many hours of work undone by a Monkey with a brush !!! :rolleyes:

Shame it isn,t rival Japanese bike I would have sworn it was our Guy (Martin) of course!!!! I was rubbing shoulders with him last week (Southern 100). Your Yammaha is a stunning machine.

Regards Clare :thumbsup:

Hi Charlie,iffen you are driving along one day and see a RAV turn into the hedge it will be me hiding in shame,after looking at the finish on your set of wheels(both of them)even with the swirls that you say are there,as I was thinking I was doing a good job with 2 buckets and a fluffly mop. :crybaby:

They are a real credit to your efforts matey :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Del

Charlie

Can you add a couple of those pics to the machine polishing tutorial?

Charlie

Can you add a couple of those pics to the machine polishing tutorial?

Will do later Mate....

Charlie.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links