Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Time For A New Engine....

harleymlb

HI again.

toyota give the use of 1 ltr of oil in 1000 mile as being excessive oil consumption.

where you have given 6 ltr in 600 mile for the lexus.can this be correct.or is it just a typo.

It's a 'reado', not a typo - it's point 6 litre per 600 miles :lol:

6 months ago had coolant blow out into engine compartment.Mr T took it in,replaced head gasket,changed coolant type.The original coolant blamed for destroying head gasket material.No excessive oil consumption then or now.Two year extended warranty in place for peace of mind.

BJK

HI ALL NEW TO FORUMS SO BEAR WITH ME

I HAVE AVENSIS T180 EARLY 07 WITH 93000 ON CLOCK, WHEN DRIVING TRC @ ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND CAR LOST ALL POWER, PUT IN TO TOYOTA THIS MORNING FOR DIAGNOSTIC CHECK.GOT PHONE CALL FROM MR T 3 HOURS LATER SAYING A FEW PROBLEMS SHOWED UP AND I WOULD NEED A NEW ENGINE, HE THEN TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD FIT A NEW ONE IN FREE OF CHARGE UNDER TOYOTA EXTENDED 5 YEAR ENGINE GUARANTEE FOR THIS MODEL @ WOULD BE READY IN 3 WORKING DAYS. WELL DONE TOYOTA FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE

HI again.

toyota give the use of 1 ltr of oil in 1000 mile as being excessive oil consumption.

where you have given 6 ltr in 600 mile for the lexus.can this be correct.or is it just a typo.

It's a 'reado', not a typo - it's point 6 litre per 600 miles :lol:

I should have gone to Spec Savers,sorry.

HI ALL NEW TO FORUMS SO BEAR WITH ME

I HAVE AVENSIS T180 EARLY 07 WITH 93000 ON CLOCK, WHEN DRIVING TRC @ ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND CAR LOST ALL POWER, PUT IN TO TOYOTA THIS MORNING FOR DIAGNOSTIC CHECK.GOT PHONE CALL FROM MR T 3 HOURS LATER SAYING A FEW PROBLEMS SHOWED UP AND I WOULD NEED A NEW ENGINE, HE THEN TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD FIT A NEW ONE IN FREE OF CHARGE UNDER TOYOTA EXTENDED 5 YEAR ENGINE GUARANTEE FOR THIS MODEL @ WOULD BE READY IN 3 WORKING DAYS. WELL DONE TOYOTA FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Lots of T-180 are having rebuilds atm it would seem! But great that Mr T is stumping up the money for a known issue! Well done Toyota again :thumbsup: