Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2.0 D4D Chip

Brandy

Is it worth chipping , and how much will it cost ,does it damage engine ect, 86000 on clock,

Is it worth chipping , and how much will it cost ,does it damage engine ect, 86000 on clock,

To right its worth chipping! The ones to go for are from a company called "TUNIT" and there is a member "Kingo" that sells a different on to. The Tunit ones cost... Wait for it! £485 and have great reviews one the net. I bought mine for £150 off eBay and it still has over a years warranty left on it (They come with 3years) The on I bought for my Polo cost me £130 off Fleabay (New £485) and was only 6 months old. Both took less than 10 mins to plug in and the difference in Mpg and Bhp is amazing from a small box. These are desigined to run within the manufacturers limits so no damaeg to the engine ect. They also come with a drive train warranty (I dont think any other ones out there offer this) so no worries.

Both of the boxes I've got have had no issues what so ever. The engines run smoother now and ever befor and they have 9 settings (Set at 5 from factory) 1 being the tame map and 9 if you are in a Starship doing warp stupid! lol...

Take a hunt on eBay and you can pick them up for a song. I bought another make (Cant remember the name now) that was brand new in the box for £6.50! And that box was £385 new. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Hi there, excuse me for butting in, but how do we get hold of 'kingo'... I've been on his profile, but there again

I'm using an iPhone.. :)